Azor

Comment from: Little Hamburger Boy0-2on Treatment for 10+ years Published: February 26

HHEEEEE HOOOOO I JUST ATE FOOD AMOUNT OF COCONUT!!!!!!

Comment from: jesse_sc200219-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 12

I have Morphia, and have been taking dovonex, for close to a year now, Im waiting for my skin to turn back normal to what it was before but, so far no luck all the medicaton dose for me is make the skin in that area smooth for maybe three hours at a time and then i have to reapply. Plus this medication is very pricy i have no insu. and pay close to 500.00 per tube and have to buy once ever two months.

Comment from: tammy45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 21

I have psoriasis on my fingers at the end of the fingers I too have experienced burning when using this, I dont think I have tried to use this medicine like I should so I am going to try this for 2 weeks and see what happens but just using it on and off does not work.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 28

Finally a treatment for Vitiligo. I've used Dovonex for a few weeks in combination with a steroids and light therapy and i'm starting to see some amazing results. My pigment has returned on my face and i'm starting to see results on my hands and elbows. However, i am concern with the long-term effects. I haven't found anything negitive thus far.

Comment from: luvowls45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 14

I have a condition on my nose that behaves like psoriosis but the Dr. says may be a form of rosacea, which peals deeply and repeatedly. Devonex has slowed the pealing and may with time stop the pealing altogetner. The tube it comes in is a disaster! Everytime it is opened it oozes product out far more than one application, It is very annoying for such an expensive product to be in a cheap crimped tube!!

Comment from: dazarich35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 30

I started using Dovonex oitment for Psoriasis on my leg. I have followed my instructions for two weeks and must say i am in pain consistently. It burns, itches, and has made my skin raw. In addition to this my leg has now blown up like a balloon. I have been to the doctors three times and they dont seem to know what is going on and told me to continue the treatment and take anti biotics for a possible infection. It has kept me awake at night and close to tears. Im begining to prfer having psoriasis than having the treatment.