Bactroban Nasal

Comment from: swampmasher65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 09

I use this in my Navage machine....mix the cream with some warm water to liqufy it and fill rest of upper tank with saline and turn it on..pumps it in and sucks it out, Doc must have thought my situation was serious, only been dealing with it for forty years, don't know yet if it works, only been on it for 2 weeks

Comment from: Michele5955-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 07

I suffered for 11 days with a blister like sore. My doctor prescribed bactrim nasal ointment. I put a small amount on my little finger and applied it to the sore. Within a few minutes I could tell the inflammation and pain were a lot better. The sore is still there but really it's not as painful.

Related Reading: bactrim

Comment from: hmm12193-6on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 10

My 5 year old son had impetigo in one of his nostrils and was prescribed this to be taken for a week. He started with some "tummy pain" the first few days, then experienced bouts of severe abdominal cramping and pain the days following, plus panic attacks. I regret ever giving it to him and wish I'd just continued with the natural methods I was using and been more patient. Lesson learned.

Related Reading: impetigo | panic attacks