Benadryl

Comment from: Willow Rose55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 17

Lemon Balm calms my anxiety but takes away the benefit of drugs that were stopping my chronic diarrhea because it causes diarrhea. It also stopped the benefits of drugs that were helping my chronic Fatigue. I found myself exhausted still the next morning. The only dose I could tolerate was 1/4 capsule and still be able to function. It has a sedative effect that made me unable to care properly for my visiting grandchildren. Caution - DO NOT plan on using power tools while on this supplement. I had started to feel better on a Chinese herb but once I started Lemon Balm all those benefits disappeared. It's not worth the effort and cost. Keep track of your symptoms and open the pill and pour out what you do not need. I also poured some of the powder into water and it tasted fine - like a lightly flavored tea. The problem was that every time I used it I had to counteract the bad side effects with the Chinese herb. This capsule was Melissa(Lemon Balm) Extract (Melissa officinalis by Time Laboratories.200 mg.

Related Reading: lemon balm | anxiety | diarrhea

Comment from: Timmy577525-34 Published: August 12

Extremely effective at relaxing you.

Comment from: Planetary herbals55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 07

Both my husband

Published: December 14

I tear the leaves up a bit, place in a cup, and barely cover with boiling water. When liquid is cool, dab it on the blisters or irritated skin, as often as needed. (every 5 minutes if you feel the need) Works better than anything else I have tried. Very soothing, and aids healing.

Published: October 13

I wrote a negative review but you have chosen to heavily edit it. I find this very disappointing. Tina Marmo

Comment from: andimndez35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 10

I have suffered insomnia for years. I have no trouble falling asleep, but cannot make it through the night. I take Lemon Balm and Valerian Root capsules from the local health food store and I sleep deeply and am able to make it through the night with no morning side effects. Highly recommended!

Related Reading: insomnia | lemon balm | valerian

Comment from: lin65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 01

dt gjorde mig ångest,torrmunnen torstig hela tiden ont i höger sidan av nacken, och darrig