Benicar

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 15

I am 51 yr.young I've been taking benicar for the past 2 yrs. was 145/90 now 128/80 no side effects that I know of. Works for me..

Comment from: Tee35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 16

I have been taking benicar for 4 weeks now I have been experiencing some bad side effects my bp has been low.this medicine make me tired, weak fatigue light headed dizzines loss of appetite body aches numbness in arms legs tingle.i haven't never had any of the problem before I started taking bp meds I was taking benicar hct.went to the doctor she switch me to the benicar20 mg was instructed to cut them in half so hope it will help with all these side effects..if not I will be coming off..when they it lower your bp trust me it does.but mines it to low..i pray that some of side effects ease off once I cut them in half

Related Reading: benicar | fatigue | benicar hct

Comment from: SD55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 11

Please do not take this olmesartin or benicar or any other drug in this family of drugs. The side affects sneak up on you acid reflux ,chronic sinusitis and allergies swelling in muscles especially arms face and legs painful muscles shoulder pains back pains doctors just try to treat your symptoms. By mistake I decided to take a antihistamine for my sinuses and noticed how I didnâ??t hurt as bad kept taking for 2 or 3 days and swelling ing my legs got a little better. Wow i hadnâ??t felt normal for some time made a doctor appointment , she took me off of olmesartin and changed my type of BP med and within one day off of this drug I was a different person. Iâ??m writing this review because this drugs side affects will sneak up on you and the doctors donâ??t catch that it is the drug until people are very sick . Be careful pay attention to your bodies cues and clues!!!!!!!

Comment from: BigToe55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 26

This medication works well for me. The only negative side effect is that since I've been taking it, mosquitos love me. I get bitten way more than anyone else, way more than before. My doctor laughs, says he's never heard of that before, but, it's true!

Comment from: JF101755-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 14

Started out taking a less expensive ACE inhibitor, but it caused me to have a chronic cough that was so severe that I could no longer work, and I also had numerous sinus infections. When I changed to Benecar, the cough went away completely, and my blood pressure has been lowered to the safe range and stable. I have had some mild effects on my GI tract, but not to the point where I would give up this medication. I've found this to be a very effective drug that is very easy to take (I take 1/2 a 20 mg pill because it doesn't come in 10 mg doses).

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 03

Need to get off this drug causing acid reflux stomach problems swelling in my entire body joints and legs really bad. Pain in all my joints and tendons ,tired ,weight gain. The only plus is that will control my BP . Hope to Change or get off BP meds

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: August 08

This drug personally caused memory loss me. I went from calling out telephone number that was in my head for years to having to go the directory to find numbers. Once I stop taking the drug, my memory came back.

Comment from: Debbie65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 18

I took this drug for moderately high blood pressure for 7 months before I fully realized what it was doing to me. I might as well have been taking poison! I had diarrhea which the doctor said was not a side effect...but it is for those who have the sileac gene, which I do. This can continue to occur for the rest of my life even off the drug. I started losing my hair, not sure if it will ever fully grow back. A month after I stopped it I had a period. I am 70 and this is the first period I have had in 25 years, it was caused by the excess progesterone produced by taking this drug. If you on it I would highly recommend to stop!

Related Reading: high blood pressure | diarrhea

Comment from: Big V55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 19

Been taking Benicar Hctz for over 10 years two months ago start getting dizzy doctor took me off Benicar Hctz and just put me on Benicar without the Hctz starting it tomorrow waiting to see how it works

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: April 06

We Mj Kushard Company are reputable and reliable vendors and consultants of medical pain help center located in the United states .we are specialized in Medical Marijuana, Painkillers and Actavis promethazine at http://mjkushard.com/shop/. our company Mj Kushard has been working for years to ensure the safety of consummers worldwide . we endevor to help with pain problems, illness, sleep and weekness at http://www.mjkushard.com/?product_cat=&s=actavis+promethazine&post_type=product . Our deliveries is 100% successful and discreet .contact us http://mjkushard.com/contact-us/ buyers need no prescription documents to purchase from us . we also provide tracking numbers to parcels ship and delivery is at your door step ,even your P O Box . Packaging of all products is discrete and made completely undetectable to various forms of detection at custom checks. We ship worldwide to regular addresses and mailboxes as well, giving clients the possibility to collect packages without signing. Buy Medical Marijuana and Painkiller and Actavis promethazine online via mjkushard (at)g mail(dot) com or info(at)mjkushard(dot) com =Tel and Whatsapp +16303589484 Skype : world.chemc Wickr : mjkushard http://mjkushard.com/

QUESTION