Besivance

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 21

This medication is very thick and hard to administer. Received 3 different eye drops after eye surgery. All were 5ml bottles. I have ran out of the Besivance far quicker than the others. Cost is expensive.

Related Reading: besivance

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 04

This medication was used following cataract surgery. It is very thick, and did not last for the entire treatment period. The cost is outrageous! Medicare formulary, even with additional drug coverage, does NOT cover this medication.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 06

Used with prolensa after cataract surgery. After using it twice I broke out in hives on my head, face and neck. Paid $60 for 2 drops.

Related Reading: prolensa | hives

Comment from: Harley65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 21

Used to prevent infection after eye surgery. All went quite well and I had no ill affects from Besivance.

Related Reading: besivance

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 17

It is super thick that doesn't dissolve inside your eye. Considering the price tag, I don't think it has a good p/p rate.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 08

I had an allergic reaction after two drops - my ring finger and ear lobes got swollen & itched. Removed gold jewlery Dr. never heard of such a reaction. Stopped drops. Took bnaydryl which helped itching. Now trying Polymyxin B Sulfate. After two drops - no reaction yet. Will report back. Taken due to pre cataract surgery.

Related Reading: polymyxin b