BiDil

Comment from: Just1Post45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 19

Long headache and nausea! Made eating difficult with worries of vomiting up my food. Really would only recommend this drug as a last resort. I was very surprised to see 3 positive reviews when I had such the opposite so I felt the need to post. I could not stay on this medication because of how awful I felt afterwards, although it clearly was effective.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 18

The side effects of this drug puts so many restrictions on my life! I have two small children and being tired and dizzy all of the time isn't good for me. It makes me extremely sleepy if I eat.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 18

This was working from my caiologist stand point. but in fact it gave me such a headach and raised my blood pressure to the point I NOW HAVE DOUBLE VISION AND CAN'T GO TO WORK THIS SEEM LIKE THE WORST THING i HAVE EVER BEEN PRISCRIBED my family doctor told me not to take it any longer

Related Reading: double vision