Bleph

Comment from: kdpeterson, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

It burns a little when the drops first go in.

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: mrsniffles, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 10

Was carryover from sinus infection into the eye causing green pus to form, then redeye. Pus went away after two days, red eye after four. Kept using for seven full days. Eye looks good. Once mostly healed, is a slight stinging sensation on use.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: Lees, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 25

This is the 2nd eye drop I've been on and it burned my eye, made is swell and it was raw. It also itched. The more I used it the worse my eye was. After 3 days, I stopped using and I've had constant blurred vision for 2 weeks! I go to a eye specialist in 3 days. I hope my eye isn't permanently damaged from this med.

Comment from: 1299gregory, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

On my Dr. visit my eye actually seemed to be much better than the past 3 days. I got the prescription and put two drops in and by the end of the day my eye felt very good. The next morning (today) my eye is worse than it has been even after 3 treatments today? Swelling of the lower eyelid increased, sensitivity when opening and closing my eye and a slight burning sensation most of the time.

Comment from: PinkEyeGuy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 24

Slow to see results at first, but after 4 days, my Conjuntivitis (Pinkeye) stopped getting irrated and photsensitive to light. My eye is lightly pink and not blood shot red. Thank goodness.

Related Reading: pinkeye

Comment from: dlmaxwell25, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 07

i just start taking this med last night monday after i got it and got home i won't know any thing till tomorrow .

Comment from: salmon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 20

This medication had no effect on the infection and I could tell this within 24 hours. I returned to the doctor's office and saw a differnt doctor, who told me he rarely prescribes Bleph for a first attempt at curing conjunctivitis. He prescribed Tobramycin opthalmic drops. I will review these drops after 48 hours of use.

Related Reading: bleph | tobramycin