Caduet

Comment from: jwilharm55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 24

This combination of Norvasc and Lipitor did a good job of controling my blood pressure..but I found that it caused me to be "achy" and tired. I had two other people who were taking caduet report the same effects.....I asked my doctor to replace the caduet with regular Norvasc, which he did....and the "achy" joints and tired feeling disappeared.

Comment from: NormaMeagher65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 22

I feel sick all the time. I sleep all the time, have bowel problems, depression, weight gain, you name it, I have it!

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 20

This drug very quickly lowered my BP and reduced my cholesterol. I was very happily surprised and have zero side effects.

Comment from: smgarry65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 13

While the medication was very effective for controlling my HBP and my cholesteril, it cause marked swelling of my lower extremities.

Comment from: BOSS2935625-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 06

BEEN ON FOR OVER A YEAR AM 34 YRS OLD AND HAVE HAD LEG AND ANKLE PAIN FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS

Comment from: Deb74945-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 18

This medication works well and quickly.It also controls my BP just as well.

Comment from: jap55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 22

I am extremely tired most of the time. I just want to sleep.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 05

Uncontrolled HBP (avg. 200/115) for years, tried everything, cut salt out, lost weight, exercised, Ramipril, Coreg, Clonidine, Diovan, overlapped multiple meds, nothing worked. Went for MRI to rule out blockage or blood to kidneys or adrenal gland problems…nothing. I was taking Lipitor anyway, so doctor said let’s try Caduet , honestly, 1 day, and BP was down to avg. 123/77, I had to stop taking some of the other meds because it was getting too low! This is a miracle drug for me. Everybody is different, and the causes are different, just so glad we finally found the one that works for me.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 12

After trying various types of medicine, this one works for me. My average BP was 160/100, now it is 130/70. Side effects are dizzyness, but minimal. I have been on this medicine for about a month.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 01

I have been taking Caduet since Jan. 08. Feeling much better. My joints do not hurt yet. I do not feel tired. My only side effect is that I urinate alot more during the day and night. I'm not sure why.

Comment from: Ron55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 21

Horrible!! Severe joint and muscle pain. Couldn't sleep due to pain.

Comment from: quackerwacker55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 15

BLOOD PRESSURE TO NORMAL/SAFE LEVEL IN 4 WEEKS. CHOLESTEROL IN 6 WEEKS WENT FROM 246 DOWN TO 149!! NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL 11

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 12

Lowered my BP and Chlorestoral, no joint pain, but I do urinate 3 times as much during the day, and now wake up in the middle of night to go. Small price to pay for the benefits.

Comment from: pj45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 25

I have not had any negative effects from this medication. I like it much better than taking 2 different meds for High BP & High Cholesterol.

Comment from: Laurie55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 17

This drug was not a good match for me. It caused constant heartburn, extreme dizziness, and a very foggy brain. From my research, the loss of being able to think is from the Lipitor.

Comment from: BpupinLV35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 14

yes easy to use swallow pill done. Problem - calves and ankles became very painfull - increased in measurement by at least 1.5 inches and right calf by 2 inches. Depression, burning, pain in joints, lethargic and apathetic. Only took for one week.

Comment from: aidans granny45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 24

Comment from: chefdkm25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 04

Severe swelling in the lower extremetries, pain in my joints, very sore feet, always wanting to sleep, and urinating more. Don't recommend.

Comment from: ryzall35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 20

i am taking this drug since may-2009. my diastolic went to normal but not my systolic.during day time/working still high as 130-145 average.no ache yet but realizing a bit of sleepiness.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 27

Pain in lower areas. Feet mainly!!

Comment from: BpupinLV35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 14

forgot to add that BP was actually going up, pulse in the 100's by end of week. horrible med be careful

Comment from: none55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 05

Problems urinating 4-5 times at night,feeling sick in the morning and it takes me several hours to get balance back before I can start the day.Been check out and was told by two doctors there is'nt any thing wrong but just aging. Have had bladder back up and cysts developed in scrotum.Blood pressure now spikes at differ times and have developed more anxiety.

Comment from: rum55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 04

I've been taking this med for a year now, cholesterol numbers were lowered by 100 pts, my BP were 140/80. I had no problems until a month ago, started having severe leg (muscle) pains, unable to sleep or walk at times. Dr. got me another type of meds and the pain has pretty much disappeared. If I didn't encounter the leg pains, I would have been satisfied with caduet.

Comment from: Fritzer65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 19

Hip & leg pain when walking.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 18

Comment from: RAVEN45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 06

THE ONLY SIDE I EFFECT I HAVE IS URINATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Comment from: Roger55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 16

use to have some mornings on getting up from the bed, foggy feelings in the head and some pressure on the neck with blurring of the eyes, have used this medication about 2 weeks and most of the symptoms have gone

Comment from: barbon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 20

how about vitamin d intake does it effect use of caduet.

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 29

been taking for a year now and bp was still a little high. I am taking twice a day now to see if that works. Do not know if this causes my leg and back to ache or not.

Comment from: georee65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 14

I have had severe muscle pain in my calfs'so I stopped taking it-the pain was resolved.

Comment from: Jo Bless55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 05

No problems when taking the norvasc alone. Since taking this combo product I have had muscle/joint aches and pains, weakness, very little energy, mental confusion and fogginess. I felt very old, fatigued and depressed. I lost a great job. This medication is expensive so I quit taking it. It's been 5 days without this medicine and I am starting to feel so much better. The symptoms mentioned above are resolving. I would advise anyone to consider the possible life altering consequences before taking this medication.

Comment from: broadwaycat11465-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 30

One year this month- blood pressure and cholesterol doown significantly. No side effects. Very satisfied.

How to Lower Blood Pressure: Exercise Tips See Slideshow
Comment from: jim45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 07

very good med, no problems, age 54

Comment from: Moose55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 23

Caduet has lower my blood pressure and cholesterol. Feet hurt, sowllen ankles. I use this for two years. I have now stop taken it . Dr. says my legs are sowllen along with my ankles.

Comment from: pj45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 09

I'm taking this for high BP & high Cholesterol. I previuosly took Zestril & Lopid to control each problem. I was concerned about liver damage from Lopid and asked to try a combination product. So far I', very happy and have not experienced any side effects. Thank God for doctors who are willing to work with patients to solve healthcare problems!

Comment from: wilson65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 10

no doctor here knew why or what it was but I sure felt extremely sick, had from shoulder to bellybuttonb a weeping deep purple rash with blisters which got infected! I'm forever urinating, changes in vision, fainting spells, slow and irregular heartbeat, unexplained weight gain, a nagging headache, unusual hoarseness, tighness in chest, itching and I'm forever sleeping. went to the doc this morning and he said...nothing wrong with CADUET, keep taking it. reading the reviews just now I'm amazed, so it is not me it's thoses stupid pills. called immediately another specialist and he said stop immediately you've got an allergic reaction, there are other pills which work just the same. so in other words I'm not crazy but the first "quack"! thank you very much for ruining my exxpensive and long awaited holiday! I'm glad there are other doctors who take their patients seriously! for all of you: listen to your body and don't be shoved aside by a doctor who thinks he"s God Almighty!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 05

Easy to take, one time a day pill.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 22

Causes swelling in the ankles/legs. Very quick reaction/swelling after one drink of alcohol as well.

Comment from: caduet65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: June 26

Comment from: caduet55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: April 06

this drug is ok for me.