Campath

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: December 26

I love this drug. I used Campath in an experimental study for Multiple Sclerosis. I haven't had a relapse in 4 years since taking this drug. I would go on it tomorrow if I could. I give Campath 2 thumbs up :)

Related Reading: campath | multiple sclerosis

Comment from: BettyRubble, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 23

My friends MS is in total remission!

Published: September 17

great drug, the right step against multiple sclerosis. my ms was very active before i took this, was having a relapse every few weeks but god has given me a 2nd chance at life and its been 2 years and have not had 1 relapse..

Related Reading: multiple sclerosis

Comment from: JustMe, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 25

I am in a drug trial for this medication, for Multiple Sclerosis. Ms wise...Only one relapse in 6 yrs. Downside...after 3rd round of this drug, horrible joint pain. Joint pain, started after first round in 2008, last round round in Sept 2013, joint pain, kicked into high gear. This drug stays with you, for years, after dosing.

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 20

I received Campath twice after having a kidney transplant. The drug lowered my immune function and worked, but had some lasting effects on my bone marrow, and these effects have lasted for six years, overall a good drug though

Comment from: DeDe_46, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 27

I took this in an Multiple Sclerosis study. Very effective for MS. No relapses in 3 years. Disappointed it has caused some dental issues and some hearing loss. I'll take the partial hearing loss over a relapse any day.

Related Reading: hearing loss