Capoten

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 20

I took it for only three weeks with a diuretic. The first week I felt that my feet and ankle were not longer swollen. But after the 2nd week notice a strong odor with urine. Then I started coughing (dry couph) after a while the urine changed color to dark almost like blood. I also developed a rash in my scalp like psoriacis. I went to the pharmacist and she went to the side effects and told me to go to the doctor and have him change the medication. I don't think it was for me at all.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 12

I take a diuretic and ace inhibitor and blood pressure has dropped from the range of 200-220/100-120 down to 160-180/ 90-100. I expected more of a drop.

Comment from: cezy, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

It definitely lowered my high blood pressure.

Related Reading: high blood pressure