Catapres-TTS

Comment from: [email protected], 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

I was puit on this for night sweats. I ended up having isomnia and anxiety attacks from being on it for 3 weeks

Related Reading: night sweats | anxiety

Comment from: antipharma, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 19

Caused a convulsion.

Comment from: dbranch, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 15

I am also taking Atenolol/25mg in two dosages daily. My blood pressure elevates for about an hour after I take the Atenolol. It is a very uneasy time for me until it eventually levels off.

Related Reading: atenolol

Published: March 18

Having trouble with the patch staying on for a week. It seems to lose it's adhesive quality after about 5 days

Comment from: Opa2, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 12

I have been on morphine for four years due to a severe back injury. The back is fixed now and I need to come off the morphine. So far it's been very good. No withdrawal symptoms. I have a way to go but so far I'm pleased.

Related Reading: morphine

Comment from: no, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 23

My only problem is this drug contributes to dizziness problems I have with other drugs I take.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 25

I am happy with the results. I did have uncontrolable BP. Now it's in control.

Comment from: bell2110, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

blood press down, side effects sleep more.

Comment from: epoole59, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

I have been using Lexapro for several years to treat Panic Attacts I have had for all of my teen and adult life. It took years until I found Lexapro that helped. But after many years of use, I started getting them again, so my doctor added this patch to assist in controlling my attacts. IT has worked wonderfully, stopped my hand tremmors and racing heart. IT also helps with my MS pain levels a bit and headachs I get from IVIG treatments monthly. I have no problem keeping the patch on at all. Just make sure the area is cleaned with a alchol wipe first, dried and secured without touching the sticky side of patch before putting it on spot you desire. Note, I also take Xanax 1 mg 2 X daily if needed, mainly at night and have found I do not need as often sense I use the patch, nor my pain medicine as often. Stress can often make chronic pain worse and this patch does help mine. I do, however, seem to want to nap more often, but do not feel drugged which is nice. I do not like feeling drugged and want to always have my wits about me.

Related Reading: lexapro | xanax | stress

Comment from: Brenda, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 25

I'm using this to help me to stop smoking,the patch on week one[1] came off after two days I applied it as directed, I put another patch on in another area,it too came off I found it put it back on with the white patch, and that too came off, I put adhesive tape on the both . the makers of this product needs a better system.

Related Reading: smoking

Comment from: Menopausal, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 28

This medication along with Paxil HELPED my hot flashes! I researched and found the inforamtion on these medications online. Thank God my MD agreed. The Catapres Patch and Paxil for me worked..i now get only one or two hot flashes a day, compared to previously 12-15 hot flashes in a day. The Paxil helped also with my mood swings.

Related Reading: paxil | hot flashes | catapres