Celexa

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 02

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order.. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: 45-54 Published: August 11

Experienced depressive symptoms lightly for years. Then over the past year when exposed to many life stressors because signficant in impairing my quality of life. Celexa has greatly improved my quality of life and most days I feel little to no depressive thoughts. I have been taking Celexa for 6 weeks. It also got rid of my anxiety (70-80% of it) and has improved my OCD symptoms a great deal. I started on 5 mg upping to 10mg. I bought celexa here http://health-care-24h.com. Maybe my review helpes someone too. Good luck to everybody!!!

Related Reading: celexa | anxiety

Comment from: Aprilof7635-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 27

All of my life I have felt like something was wrong with me. Sometimes I was happy sometimes I was sad. Went to the doctor answered a few questions and viola...I was diagnosed as being depressed. The good doc prescribed 20mg 0f celexa. Never heard of it. did some research and was a little scared of the side effects. but started taking it anyway. over two months i didn't experience any of the side effects and didn't feel any less depressed either. Went back to the doctor and he upped my dose to 40mg. Well, the first few days after I began the 40mg I was throwing up and I slept all of the time. Now a few weeks later I have to admit, I feel great!!! Side note....in preperation for the nausea and vomiting I had my dr. prescribe zofran. worked like a charm.

Related Reading: celexa | nausea and vomiting | zofran

Comment from: Treeman75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 25

I've been taking Celexa Oral (10Mg) for 3 weeks. No doubt, it started working after about one week. I had serious doubts it would help alleviate my depression, however, it works!

Related Reading: celexa | depression

Comment from: Just Me35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 20

I took Celexa for about 8 years. My dr.recently changed it to Zoloft. My exsperiance with Celexa has been awesome. It truly help me in so many areas. I begin to like myself, what others thought wasn't so important. I had problems my whole life till celexa. I am very nervous about trying something new. My only draw back with Celexa was the weight gain. But I would rather be a little heavy as to not have the right balance mentally.

Related Reading: celexa | zoloft

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 21

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order with 10% discount for all purchased. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Email: [email protected] Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: LynK19-24on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 22

All of my life I have been stressed due to my family life. I am over sensitive, stress out a lot and face verbal abuse daily. I am 20 now and have been using this medication for over a year. It works great at the moment and I have never felt it better. The Only thing that everyone needs to consider is that you need to take it constantly.

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 14

Out of all the depression medications I've taken, Celexa has been the best. It helps with depression, and I lost weight when I started the medication. The only bad thing is that you can't take this is you are trying to become pregnant or are pregnant, so I stopped taking it.

Related Reading: depression | celexa

Comment from: Rulet55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 01

Comment from: bryan hong19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 12

it works, although I have slight headache, not sure if it is due to the drug

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Mathew GGG19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 29

I took celexa many years ago and when I stopped taking it I developed brain zaps a common side effect of withdrawal. After one month of quitting celexa I started hearing voices telling me to harm others. It got so bad that I started attacking people with a knife. I was arrested by the police. During trial I was found not criminally responsible (NCR). I was suffering from psychosis. I was sent to a secure hospital. I spent a year in there I saw the review board and they said I was a significant threat to the safety of the public because first month I told my doctor I felt like killing more people. The next review board they granted me more privileges. My lawyer said I could ask for a absolute dishcharge in my next review board. I no longer experience celexa withdrawal and brain zaps a common side effect of withdrawal. Medical professionals dont know exactly what happens during brain zaps a common withdrawal side effect or they dont want to say.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 03

Worked great for the depression, but left me not caring about anything. No sexual desire.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: ? i don't know what this means65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: October 04

I took celexa for 16 years and it worked great. Then it stopped working. I have been crying 3-4 times a day for the past ten months. Initially, i would cry for no reason - just out of the blue. Now i get depressed when i cry and the past few months i have had flashes of anger when i cry. Generally, i'm not depressed anymore except for when i cry. My doctor referred me to counseling, which i do, but no solution has been offered.....

Related Reading: celexa

Comment from: ughhh13-18on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 06

Comment from: Brandon19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 04

It worked but made me feel very physically and emotionally drained, stopped after a few months because while it worked it just didn't make me feel good.

Comment from: Ardnas45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 19

I never have had a problem with depression, but anxiety and stress are problematic. Because I am in recovery, I refuse to take anti-anxiety medication. I finally agreed to try this recently following a stressful family event that led to bouts of crying and worrying constantly. This medication has been a Godsend. Is this how normal people feel? I have only been on 20mg for 6 weeks, but am so glad I tried it. I haven't noticed any negative side effects thus far.

Related Reading: depression | anxiety | stress

Comment from: MGA65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 12

I have been taking Celexa since it was first available. Previously, I had taken Zoloft for many years. The Zoloft began giving me severe heartburn, so I had to stop taking it. Celexa controls my clinical depression. Without the medication, I am angry and unable to interact with others without being abrupt and hurtful. I really like that it doesnâ??t take a great length of time to get back into your system if you are without it for a few days. I am pleased with this medication as it allows me to function in my daily life.

Related Reading: celexa | zoloft | heartburn

QUESTION

Depression is a(n) __________ . See Answer
Comment from: Joahna35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 30

I have been on celexa for a bit over a year to treat my clinical depression which I had for 5 years and general anxiety which I had for 3, and it has literally saved my life. I started with 5mg and worked up to 40mg, and I've never felt better than I do after being on celexa. It's helped me so much, I can finally live and enjoy my life again.I bought celexa here http://health-care24h.com/catalog/Depression/buy-Celexa.htm Maybe my review helpes someone too.

Related Reading: celexa | depression | anxiety

Comment from: Louis45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 13

Two years on Celexa here. The first week was tough, I had tremors, got an annoying coarse voice and felt unwell. I patiently waited for the first month to feel better. Now I can say I got my life back, though my sex drive diminished noticeably.

Related Reading: celexa | tremors

Published: June 02

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order.. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Message code: Med16 Discreet Delivery

Comment from: feel relief45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 21

I have been on celexa 20mg for 6 months. The first 6 weeks was hard, I could not sleep, eat, had headaches, felt tired. I follow my doctors advice continue, with the medication, I exercise, increase my water intake, change my eating habits. Today I have more energy, I am focus have regain my life back. My doctor has reduce the mg I take, so I can discontinue celexa. I also see a therapist for anxiety and stress. I am glad that I continue taking celexa , it work for me.

Related Reading: celexa | anxiety | stress

Comment from: 35-44 Published: February 01

Started taking Citalopram in 2006 after Paxil and then Lexapro- this was the most affordable. I have increased from 20 mg to 40 mg about 6 years ago. My pregnancy had no effects from this medication. It keeps me from panic attacks, anxiety & depression without making me feel "fake" happy-as I did with Lexapro. The only downside is when I forget to pick up my prescription. Stopping this med cold turkey is NOT something that should be done. I have had bouts of severe vomiting, and targeted shooting pains in my head, as well as prolonged nausea & heartburn after not taking it for 2+ days. Talk to your doctor before stopping this med!

Related Reading: citalopram | paxil | lexapro

Comment from: pepperjanuary21945-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: April 17

I have been taking Celexa for around 6 months after being diagnosed with agoraphobia. Before starting treatment with this medication I was riddled with anxiety and would pretty much only leave my house to go to work and worried constantly that I would have a panic attack in front of people or I would be inside a place like a grocery store and have to leave due to the stress of it all. Sometimes I couldn’t even get out of my car to go inside. Since I have been taking Celexa, my symptoms are definitely lessened. It’s a work in progress but Celexa is definitely helping. As far as side effects, I’ve only had one negative and that is a complete loss of interest in physical intimacy.

Related Reading: celexa | agoraphobia | anxiety

Comment from: Katelyn16325-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 16

I started out with 10mg and it helped with my depression tremendously. The first week or so on it was horrible with all the side effects (dry mouth, night sweats, headache), but I stuck it out and am really glad I did. I recently increased to a 20mg dose because I was still experiencing quite a bit of anxiety w/the smaller dose. Some depression meds make you drowsy/spacey but Celexa hasnâ??t made me that way at all. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Related Reading: depression | dry mouth | night sweats

Comment from: Happy heart. 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 24

I had a traumatic situation that send me spiralling out of control. I refused to take any SSRI despite my Doctors recommendation. It took her 6 months to get me to try one as I was petrified of any drugs that alter the mind. Eventually I had no choice , I became extremely mentally sick and because of this physically. I lost 30 pounds in 5 months. I tried celexa 10 mg along with clornazapan and never looked back. I had no side effects outside drowsiness which was fine I then took it before bed and finally I was able to sleep. I gained my appetite back and I never felt more clarity and happiness. This little pill saved my life. My only regret was I never took it sooner as my doctor adviced. Celexa is a life changer. I highly recommend it.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 09

I have been taking this medication for 2 days and have already noticed a change within myself so i like it, but i had to stop taking it asap. I had SEVERE diahrrea from the time i started taking it and have no idea why. If i would have kept taking it, i would have been in the hospital with SEVERE dehydration. I have only seen ONE lady with the same problem. Anyone else have this problem?

Related Reading: dehydration

Comment from: warriormom19-24on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 29

This is by far the worst antidepressant I have ever taken in my life. I took this pill for Severe post-partum anxiety/OCD. I stayed on it for 17 months. And it was truly the worst 17 months of my life. The worst intrusive thoughts I have ever experienced, felt like I was in a constant panic attack 24/7 where I literally felt like I was going insane, my thoughts were constant loops of irrational fears and I would do anything to try and make them stop, I thought I had something spiritually wrong with me or I was going insane, horrible derealization, lost connection with almost every person except my boyfriend, no connection with my baby, couldn't feel any of my body whatsoever except barely my feet and the back of my back, lost all faith in God, wanted to commit suicide many times. I stayed on this medication for 17 months because I thought this was just how i had "become" from having a baby. The doctors said it was just anxiety and they didn't want to take me off of it to "destabilize" me. I was afraid I would only get worse without it. It finally became too much and I told them to take me off it and put me on Prozac for OCD. I am finally weaned off after a week, day 2 without it and day 2 of a full dose of Prozac. The intensity of my thoughts have lowered and I am starting to feel my head and legs again. I wouldn't wish what I went through on my worst enemy. Celexa was a living hell for me. I hope I keep getting better.

Related Reading: anxiety | suicide | prozac

Comment from: Fitbit1985525-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 30

Please have your doctor start you on a lower milligram ( im on 10mg ) if you deal with rapid heartbeat and more anxiety during 1st couple weeks ....but I must tell you after two weeks of taking off work and toughing this out ,my anxiety and severe panic attacks from underlying issues an non stop drinking habit to cope finally came into play an this drug has me living life again.

Related Reading: anxiety | panic attacks

Comment from: Mirandaxoxo19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 21

I do feel a lot better since I began taking this medication. I do hope to improve future, as I've only been on this medication for about 3 weeks.

Comment from: Tara19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 11

I was on Celexa for a few months and everything was fine and I had no side effects. But a few months in (this is gonna sound odd) I had abnormal vaginal bleeding. I bled vaginally for literally 3 months straight. I consulted my doctor that gave me this medicine and he took me off it and put me on something different. As soon as I stopped the medicine the bleeding went away and I havenâ??t had bleeding like that since.

Related Reading: celexa | vaginal bleeding

Published: January 03

the dr prescription stopped being enough for me and I needed something more and my doctor wont provide outside the allowed quantity. so i ask few friends about getting more somewhere safe and trusted, he then introduced me to this market [email protected] they own a market on the deep web and we all know the deep web is the safest means of buying drugs without a prescription. Have been buying from them now for over a year and I think I feel better than taking the prescribed quantity. they deliver worldwide and are very safe and trusted. I know you also want more but don't know where and how to, here is a solution. enjoy!!

Learn to Spot Depression: Symptoms, Warning Signs, Medication See Slideshow
Comment from: Julie 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 13

Took this for 1 week, make my life horrible. I have more panic attack, made me tired and unable to sleep. Went to ER twice.

Comment from: EmmyJay825-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 01

When I was originally diagnosed with anxiety & depression about 12 years ago this was the first drug I took. I felt pretty immediate results. For reasons I can't remember, I switched to different medications and tried 4 others before coming back to Celexa. Compared to Effexor (the last drug), I finally don't have the "brain fog" feeling anymore- and also feel more like myself! Also the Effexor messed with my sex drive-- ugh! Thankfully Celexa is a much better drug for me overall.

Related Reading: anxiety | depression | celexa

Comment from: Still in Recovery13-18on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 25

I began taking this medication at twelve years old. I took the medication for 2 years and no positive effects occured. In fact, it seemed to only worsen my depression.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: KratomCured 25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 11

Addictive as heroin, if I didn’t have my meds I would go into severe withdrawal, and would do anything to get some. Haven’t had a relationship or sex in 10 years since I started. Cannot endure the withdrawal while working so I’m dependent/addicted. No positive effects at all for me

Comment from: gtrhtrjyon Treatment for 10+ years Published: November 19

Celexa, Nubain,XANAX,OXY AND ADDERALL available at (dikumfarm AT gmail.com)

Related Reading: celexa | nubain | xanax

Comment from: Steve peace25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 16

I was precribed celexa when I was in my teens. I took it for over 1 month and then stopped taking it for 2 months. Out of the blue for no reason at all I carried out an act of extreme violence and ended up in jail and then was found NCR. The police took my bottle of celexa away during the arrest. That was a very long time ago. Now im out I hired a lawyer and he got the legal system to purge my ncr records. My employment criminal background check has been clean every since. There is no record of it happening. It has been a very stressfull ordeal for me to deal with the system all these years.

Comment from: 13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 14

I honestly Dislike Celexa. I've taken it once also in the past and it made me a walking zombie. I honestly do not recommend this for people younger than 17 years old.

Related Reading: celexa

Comment from: Ronda45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: January 30

I had severe anxiety when driving and just in general for the past 8 years. I would get so nervous while driving I would shake and my heart felt like it was going to explode, I would get really dizzy. I mostly stayed home and it turned into depression. I had taken Celexa before as a teenager when dealing with anxiety, at that time it worked well for me but I got pregnant and stopped taking it since, that was 8 years ago. My doctor prescribed me to Celexa again and after about a month I started noticing that I was feeling so much better. I could drive without much anxiety at all. I wasn't shaking or feeling I was on the verge of an attack. I never realized how much anxiety was taking over my life. The only side effect is pretty bad dry mouth. I bought celexa here http://health-care24h.com/catalog/Depression/buy-Celexa.htm

Related Reading: anxiety | depression | celexa