Ciloxan Ophthalmic Ointment

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 23

I was introduced to this stool softner by my obstetrician as a safe way to alleviate constipation. I have used it when needed over the years and it seems to help. However I just read about Diocytl Sodium (aka dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate and DSS) on Wikipedia. Wikipedia's article sites that DSS is used as a pesticide. Makes one wonder the longer term effects on humans.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: Angie55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 29

The medication helped with my problem but then my peptic ulcer flared up. Have tried to cut down or eliminate food (citrus food, onions, etc.) still no relief with daily omeprazole capsules. Can ducusate sod medication cause peptic ulcer?

Related Reading: peptic ulcer | omeprazole

Published: October 11

Comment from: MaxDaddee45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 26

This 250mg version by Rugby I found to be completely ineffective. What I find effective are the 100mg capsules I buy at Kroger. I even took two of Rugby's and they had no effect. Either a bad batch or a bogus product.