Cinryze

Comment from: Steve, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 10

Have experienced no attacks since starting the infusions. No side effects noted

Comment from: Pam_HAE_II, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 13

I am a patient w/Hereditary Angioedema & have self-infused Cinryze every 3 days since September. I haven't had any side-effects from this medication and it has controlled my swelling episodes (unless I tried to infuse every 4 days upon which time I would swell). This medication is, in my humble opinion, is absolutely wonderful & the best treatment currently available for persons w/HAE! The only drawback is the expense (my Cinryze & supplies cost approximately $40,000 per month...thank goodness for insurance!).

Related Reading: hereditary angioedema | cinryze

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 27

i have hereditary angioedema and this is the best drug ever. it gives me headaches but compared to the edema it's worth it.

Related Reading: hereditary angioedema | edema

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 16

I have hereditary angiodema and I infuse with this medication. It is very effective. The best product on the market. A must have for all HAE patients.

Comment from: divine, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 21

Painful sticks for a 12 yrs old every 3 days. Depression and anger set in so we opt out of this medication and trusting God like we always did!!

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: trreed, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 10

This drug has been a miracle!