Clindesse

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 17

This drug was easy to use but on day 3 it caused some itching/burning of the vulva. It seems as if this is just a side effect. When I wipe the residue that leaks out it often times stops burning but now Iâ??m just not sure if this common or a yeast infection. I donâ??t think I see yeast like discharge only the drug. I am now on day 6 and still the drug is coming out. Really wish the doctor told me it would take 7 days or more before the residue is gone and about the itching/burning. Hopefully in a few more days I will feel better.

Comment from: KO84161025-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 04

I find reviews to be helpful for people looking for real life answers like myself. Information is valuable. I had been dealing with BV for 6 long torturous months. The fishy smell was embarrassing and it would make me nauseous after while. When I got tested from my gynecologist, she told me that I was borderline BV....so they refused to give me anything. After a 2nd visit and more compliants from me because it would come back every single month after I took Monistat every month....my doctor finally prescribed me with Clindesse! The rx was like $120 even with my insurance! Luckily, my dr gave me a coupon and it dropped the price down to around $40. I inserted the vaginal cream that same night (it's only one dose). Ever since I inserted it, I've had no more fishy smell and no more thin milky discharge....and it's been 2 months so far that I'm BV free! I'm so relieved! However, I did get a yeast infection that keeps coming back after I've tried several treatments (I tried Monistat, Diflucan and Gynazole). BV gone but YI is still lingering around. I'm currently trying boric acid suppositories for my reoccurring YI. I hope it works. But as far as Clindesse for BV, it worked for me! I'm 2 months free of BV and I was getting them every month for the last 7 months! I would recommend Clindesse but please beware of possible yeast infection or UTI. I hope that this information helps.

Related Reading: clindesse | diflucan | gynazole

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 11

I used this medicine for the first time although it's expensive it worked almost immediately. I can now sit with my legs open and my husband can lay in my lap w/o me smelling my cookie. I have the same question as everyone else. I just wanna know how long does it take for the medicine to come out of the vagina. I am 6 days in and the discharge is thick white almost gummy..it feels and hold together like clay different from a yeast infection but looks like 1. I know it's just the medicine but when will it all be gone..no smell though and I haven't had sexual activity for 7 days and I don't know how long i'mma be able to tell my boyfriend no...kind of depressing. Other than that I recommend this 1 time treatment over pills or the 7 day creams.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 02

The experience was messy; I took it 6 days ago and continue to have excess discharge. It seems as if I am now developing a yeast infection as I am experiencing a lot of itchiness. I had to wait almost 3 months to fill this Rx as I couldn't afford the outrageous cost ($150). Having to cut down on my already slim grocery bill for my family for nearly two months so that I could save and take the treatment plus having the manufacturer coupon turned away at the Walmart pharmacy really left a bad taste in my mouth. My NP refused to prescribe anything different - almost supporting the appearance of a kick-back from the manufacturer versus providing a cost-effective solution. I would have selected 0 stars for satisfaction if possible.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 25

I was diagnosed with BV and my doctor prescribed Clindesse. He even provided me with a coupon and I ended paying $35 out of pocket for it. I went home that Tuesday showered and inserted my one day application. Itâ??s now three days later and I will say the smell is GONE!!! Thank you Jesus because it can be embarrassing. Especially when you know youâ??re not a dirty person. The discrage from the medication isnâ??t too bad but I am curious to how long it takes to disappear. Iâ??m scared to have sexual intercourse with my love and all this nasty cream is coming out.

Related Reading: clindesse

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 30

Easy to administer, but I'm 6 days in and the itching from this medication is driving me crazy. The colored discharge from the BV is still present but the odor seems to have dissipated a bit.

Comment from: Jolly Racher Published: April 04

I just received today so my stars given are their because it's required. I have had BV just about every month for the last 14 Years. I had to research and research because the odor is embarrasing specially when you are a very clean person. I have found boric acid vaginal suppositories to be the best cure. It helps with PH and kills the odor. I also take acidophilus 1 a day as well which helps with the PH...I have had every oral antibotic to treat BV and as soon as you stop a week later you have 1st a yeast infection and then the BV comes back. I learned that using tampons and latex condoms can cause BV. I will review this Clindesse after I take it, but I have a 5 day prescription. I wonder y it's not 1 like most of you guys. Also it was very expensive and my insurance did not cover it. The RX was $104 I called my DR office back and they gave me a coupon that said pay no more that $25 but I still had to pay $48. I recommend researching Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories and Acidophilus

Related Reading: clindesse

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 27

I took this medication and I haven't had any relief. I took on Tuesday and was back in the dr office the following Monday on fire. Now I have very heavy smelly discharge and bleeding. This is a mess.

QUESTION