Clinoril

Comment from: BobC 65-74 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: January 03

Took on three occasions separated by a couple of weeks. On all three experiences, I became very nauseated and vomited numerous times. This occurred within three hours of taking the medicine. On the second instance, I continued to vomit 7 or 8 times over a four hour period. I did not associate the sickness with the medicine until the third time I took the medicine. I have taken other prescribed anti inflammatory type medicines for years with no adverse effects. Additionally, I continued to have diarrhea for up to three days. I took the medicine with a glass of water and shortly after eating.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: paj1964 45-54 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: January 27

Suldinac 150mg~ I have costochondritis.Here is what I can report so far on this medicine. After 3 days, I find that it does take the burning inflammatory pain away, yet still leaves me with the dull achy soreness in my chest. I do find find it odd that my Dr would prescribe it to me because one of the serious side effects is chest pain, which is what costochondritis causes, and the other serious side effect is shortness of breath, which I know he acknowledged that. He ordered me a Pulmonary function test!

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: chronic miseary 35-44 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: January 12

I just started this treatment,due to the er visit,a while ago,it soo far doesn't do anything to relieve pain ,doc called soft tissue damage of neck but it feels very inflamed in my shoulder area as well sometimes this pain causes me not to get out bed

Related Reading: treatment

Comment from: thecook 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: July 30

I have taken Sulindac treatment twice: once for achy feet which eventually got better; then I used Sulindac for lower back pain and still use it regularly for that. It enables me to have a normal, active life.

Related Reading: treatment

Comment from: Jess 55-64 Male less than 1 month Patient Published: June 24

I was prescribed 200 milligrams twice daily for suspected back problems that radiated down my right leg. Until I was prescribed this medication, Sodium Naproxen wouldn't relieve the severe pain and I was basically incapacitated. I'm able to function, instead of being bed ridden due to my inability to walk.

Comment from: koloheoe 55-64 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: March 12

I've been taking this drug since 1995 till 2012 and it has eased my pains considerably. I was instructed by my Dr to stop this medication and within 3 days the pain was back "big time". I now have a call in to him so I can restart this med.

Comment from: 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: September 23

I have taken this for 3 years for general joint vpain. I only have to take it 3 days a week and it gives great relief. If I forget to take iy I know immediately, because within a day the pain is back.

Comment from: CB_Squirrels 35-44 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: July 14

I have been taking Sulindac for 14 yrs and it has been the one stable medicine in my life of PAIN for the last 15 yrs, and my only complaint is that I have now developed a fairly bothersome allergy to the medicine and have to take Allegra on a daily basis to enable me to cont' taking Sulindac.

Related Reading: allergy | allegra

Comment from: zoomom 55-64 Female 6 months to less than 1 year Patient Published: April 21

Has not helped my bursitis in my hip.

Related Reading: bursitis

Comment from: 35-44 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: October 13

Taking for a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). Dr. attempted to switch to Mobic because of digestive upset with the Clinoril. Pain returned while taking Mobic which made physical therapy difficult. I am now, happily, back on the Clinoril and just accept the digestive problems.

Related Reading: frozen shoulder | mobic | clinoril

Comment from: 35-44 Male less than 1 month Patient Published: September 22

HELPED WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS

Comment from: [email protected] 65-74 Female 5 to less than 10 years Patient Published: May 01

I TOOK THIS MED FOR SEVERAL YEARS....SUDDENLY I GOT DIAHARREA FOR MONTHS....HAD TO COME OFF CLINORIL ----NOTHING COMES CLOSE ---IN LOTS OF PAIN NOW.

Related Reading: clinoril

Comment from: 45-54 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: March 22

I have tried several RA meds this one id very good for me.

Comment from: Rich 65-74 Male less than 1 month Patient Published: February 04

Have tried Lodine. Vicudin and 800mg ib pro and clinoril 200mg. No help at all. These meds started 12/6/2008. a couple of weeks each. Seems to me that a pill of some potency should relieve pain. Now What??

Related Reading: lodine | clinoril

Comment from: gini ventura 65-74 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: November 12

I have taken since 1987

Comment from: Johan Molina 25-34 Male less than 1 month Patient Published: September 02

I have been switched from Vicodin to this medication. I have DeQuervains Tendinitus and have to have surgery. I just wish they would stop messing around with my medications like a guinea pig. I know the Norco took the pain away...They probably thought I might get addicted, but was originally told to stay ahead of the pain and took the medication as directed. I dunno. I hate Kaiser!

Related Reading: vicodin | norco

Comment from: teacher60410 55-64 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: June 03

I am using Clinoril for Fibromyalgia Pain. So far it works well; better than others I've tried. Great for sore muscles and joints. Hope I don't develop stomach problems in the future, though.

Related Reading: clinoril | fibromyalgia

Comment from: june Female less than 1 month Patient Published: April 17

any sudden move of the neck muscle creats pain due to a spasm in the left neck. You did not offer enough options re;"conditions to treat". Thses are spasms according to MD. I would like to know what clinoril is prescribed to treat, not hoe effective it's been with me.

Related Reading: clinoril

QUESTION

The term arthritis refers to stiffness in the joints. See Answer