Coartem

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 21

symptoms. Headache, nausea, feeling a bit off, bad taste in mouth, tired and grumpy.No temperature slight chills. Dizzy. In Nigeria had malaria many times without classic symptoms. Never had a fever or the shakes. head ache lasting for 1 week took Coatem just in case and after 12 hours feeling better, after 24 hours feeling good. Malaria?? don't know but it's not the first time i've experienced this. Is there something else Coartem cures thats not Malaria?

Related Reading: headache | malaria | fever

Comment from: Jeff2012, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

Work in West Africa where Malaria is strill around. Took this medication as directed by a Doctor and feeling much better within three days. Had no side effects from the medication Only thing I did notice it did seem to lower my INR level for my Coumadin which seemed unsual to me since most medication increased my INR levels.

Related Reading: malaria | coumadin