Colchicine

Comment from: Gout sufferer55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 15

It works for me. 2 times diarrhea, knowing my body is ridding all the toxins.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: DRPJA45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 23

My doctor gave this new med to me after having my 4th gout attack in less than 6 months. This med worked very fast, but it was taken right on the onset of the gout. Very important to take this med right when the symptoms start. However, took two pills (.6 mg each) every 2 hours after. Let me tell you, the med works well, pain gone later but the next day had diarrhea so bad could not leave the house. So be prepared that if you take this med you may be hit with intense diarrhea.

Related Reading: gout | diarrhea

Comment from: lynn22255-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 17

I was prescribed this for fluid around my heart and .want to know more about it.I had open heart surgery and almost 2 months now but I keep getting fluid build up...My Dr. said its common after that type surgery but some people have a harder time fighting the fluid off. Guess I'm one of them..Has any body out there experienced this pericardio post surgery?

Comment from: John25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 22

I was put on this medication to treat familial mediterranean fever. Within one hour I began feeling results. It's been a miracle for me. I did not experience and negative side effects. I take 1.2mg daily.