Colestid

Comment from: Malikovski65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 04

To start with my family for 3 generations, as known to me,approx 95% have been reported to have high BP,cholestremia,heart problems.Most died of heart attack usually having first attack near age 40.My younger brother had first by-pass at age 38 & 2nd at 48 while he is awaiting transplant,in UK,as 3rd BPass is not possible.And I am the only smoker in family history. My maternal grand father was 'Hakeem Ayuvad', M.Qasim of Lalamusa was world fame for TB cure. I have been researching as 'heart' was always at back of my mind.My study made me stop all meats 40 yrs ago. Next I added;due research, Vitamin E (Evion) 600mg & Essentiale daily at BF. 40 years have not missed a dose! About 4 yrs ago I started feeling chest pressure, BP, heart sinking etc.Went through usual tests including Holter for a week & ETT etc. Was advised immediate hospitalizatio & to arrange for 2to3 stents initially.I asked the 3 specialists of prestegious hospital in Islamabad if they Could remove inserted 'Stent'. The answer was NO.And I left. I could walk but not briskly.I rushed to my researched data & sent for Arjuna bark.Only one Hakeem in town had around 400 grams & asked PakRs.500/-OR US$ 7/- which was high price.I also started gathering fresh Arjuna bark as I had seen the trees for years in Lahore & Islamabad. Immediately I started taking powdered bark about 3-5 grams every 3 to 4 hrs. Meanwhile freshly collected bark was processed. 10 days later I started feeling better. Switched to conventional preparation. Arjuna is boiled 15 minutes in 5:1 mixture of water & milk. Used prepared liquid for another 40 days & went for Angeography.Thanks to Allah,I had brand new heart.No trace of any blockage. Was even allowed moderate smokin.Since them am using daily,while providing to so many heart patients free of charge.Also get +ve feedbacks!Add 50% Cinnamon for sugar patients! Helps in diabetese,joint pain,cholesteremia,BP and sleep disorders.Overdose may cause hypoglycemia!

Related Reading: heart attack | vitamin e | sleep disorders

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 13

After my open heart surgery in year 2000 September lots of medicine was prescribe, stand latter on after reducing the medicine strength, was prescribe One tab of Revelol 12.5, Atorvas 10 and Ecosprin 75 daily. Due to Uric acid problem I stop Ecosprin and started taking Arjuna twice daily. I feel very very good in all respect. Now I planning to stop all alopathy medicine. Can anybody suggest for my actions.