Combigan

Comment from: Ann45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 23

Combigan has lowered the intra ocular pressure in both eyes. However, I feel very tired and my blood pressure drops for 3-4 hours after each use.

Related Reading: combigan

Comment from: William III55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 29

I began with an IOP of 30 in each eye. I was prescribed Latanoprost once daily in each eye. After a month, Latanoprost had no effect. I was switched to Combigan. After 3 weeks using Combigan 2X daily, my IOP was down to 19 in each eye. I introduced 1 drop in each eye in the morning, and again in the evening about 12 hours later.

Related Reading: latanoprost | combigan

Comment from: Remz10226055-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 19

My Doctor started me on Combigan in April 2017. About a month after starting, I experienced severe dizziness I could not even stand. For months I walk around feeling light headed. After about nine months of taking Combigan, I noticed my eye getting very red and my eyelid beginning to droop. It totally changed my facial appearance. I had to stop taking this medication. Even though it effectively decreased my eye pressure, the side affects were to too much..I no longer take this medication.

Related Reading: combigan | dizziness

Comment from: GiGi 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 09

Development of macular edema after 3 weeks of use!! Dr discontinued immediately but still have residual issues!

Related Reading: edema