Combunox

Comment from: ladyp, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 29

Combunox has been a life saver for me. I have serious back problems. I have had surgery (spinal fusion) and now I have lost the disk at L4-L5. Combunox is very effective and I am happy to have it. I only use it when the pain is too much to handle which fortunately I have a high tolerance for pain so I rarely use the medication. Thank you for this opportunity to review a medication.

Related Reading: combunox

Comment from: Strawberryga, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 05

I have been taking this drug for a year. I take it 4x day for neuropathy, osteoarthristis and fibro. It helps me be able to function. The quality of my life before Combunox was very low. People who are in chronic pain deserve to live a better life, and Drs are too afraid to prescribe pain meds nowadays. I would reccomend this drug to anyone who lives with pain. The only major sideeffect I have is constipation.

Related Reading: chronic pain | constipation

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

i m going though oral sergerory (pulling allteeth) and while im down the sergeon gave me this medicaton. this med has made possile to sleep. the only thing that i have noticed is that you need to be careful while on this makes you dizzy while standing and made me car sick but other than that it is a major "butt-kicker" medication!

Comment from: oxycodone , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

o yea it works and it works fast and also it last a long time

Comment from: Melissafl1977, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 23

I had a c-section and was prescribed combunox and it was a wonderful drug needs to be used more often

Related Reading: combunox

Comment from: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 05

I had my wisdom teeth cut out and Combunox helped the pain to where i didnt even hurt during my recovery time.

Related Reading: wisdom teeth

Comment from: rob, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

back surgury took pain away

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

aN IMPROVEMENT FROM ALL THE HYDRO AND GLYGO AND RIMADRY

Comment from: bboop1971, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 15

I have had MS for 6 years and just recently changed to this med per my pain management doctor, it has worked very well for my pain and lasts longer than Percocet. I would highly recommend this drug to someone with chronic or severe pain..

Related Reading: pain management | percocet