Copegus

Comment from: Skipper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 16

The first month on these meds are tuff, many side effects to deal with. After you begin to tolerat them. Ribivirian is a very effective Med to help cure Hep C. The side effects are something to deal with, but well worth the risk vesre the reward. No side effect is un tollerable. its not easy and no one will tell you it is, however the possiability of curing Hep C is well worth any side effect i deal with. if the first month is rough, bear it, Adversity defines us in life, it will get better.

Comment from: youngrobert, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 11

i been taking this med. for 5 months and the hep.c has gone out of my blood but i still have to take this med. now when i cough i get pain running down my neck shoulders

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: HOLDINGON, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

ITS BEEN FIVE WEEKS ON THE MEDICATION AND THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN HORRIBLE. IVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL.AND I CONTINUE TO FEEL BAD. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Comment from: ribavirin, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 08

It is a real hard treatment

Comment from: Heathen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 16

I have had a few side effects while taking Copegus the main one being nausea and quite strong, it has never made me physically sick but have been close. The only other side effect i have experienced has been sweating heavily at night, but i dont know another person who has taken the drug to have the same problem with sweating.

Related Reading: copegus

Comment from: ray, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 13

i'm 7out of 11 months in taking (pegasys-copegus-victrelis)it's been dificult at best but i relley feel like i'll be better than ever. important stay busy as posible be strong

Related Reading: pegasys | copegus | victrelis

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 09

I have cirrhosis damage caused by Hep C virus which greatly slows down the absorption of any medications I take orally. This affects the effectiveness of the drug, so other than that I would have rated it 5 stars.

Related Reading: cirrhosis

Comment from: seperated, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

i just started my treatments 2 wks ago, i haven't experienced any side effects as of yet.