Cortisporin Ointment

Comment from: Mommykins, 0-2 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 29

Used it for one week to treat one year old daughter for an ear infection. Her infection persisted for three months and three rounds of antibiotics. After each round of antibiotics, her ears were checked and only marginally improved. Along with the infection she had thick nasal mucous. It worked like a charm! In one week her ears healed up! Her MD couldn't believe it!!!

Related Reading: ear infection

Comment from: momofkids, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 02

I've use pulsatilla on my kids for years for fever, coughs, colds. Works better than antibiotics on one occasion. I keep it stocked in the house at 10M strenth, because if a kid gets sick, it's always in the middle of the night.

Related Reading: fever

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

I used pulsatilla during my second trimester of pregnancy, I had been experiencing migraines 3 and 4 times a week. A very experienced mid-wife recommended it to me. It worked great, although I don't remember the dosage. I now have a cold and decided to get it out and try it for that. Definitely will use in the future for migraines.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: Brooklynbabe, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 14

Taken for heavy nasal drip and mucous. Am having an inflamed reaction of sneezing, eyes watering,nose dripping and slight malaise after 3 times of 5 pellets each before meals. I stopped dosing and am waiting for the next step. Hopefully it will help in the long run. need feedback ASAP Brooklynbabe

Comment from: Tammy, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 06

I have been taking Pulsatilla for pain due to RA for 4 days,hasn't cured it yet,although the pain is a lot less severe,more copeable Will keep using it.Sleeping better.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

right eye red some thing Sharpe created inflammation pain white spot lie wound one dose of 30x made it gone 70% away overnight & relaxed my body just tool another dose of 30x third day just safety kick out anything left felt perfectly fine & amazed dont ever high potency its dangrous plus body go i different stage i read somebody said 10 m .. never ever go to higher potencies . this is my first hand experience

Comment from: ccclark, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 25

Homeopathic doctor prescribed 3 tiny pellets 3X daily. It worked! I am calmer, feel better in general, and think more positively. Sadly, I now realize how nervous I was making myself, but now I am aware of my self-induced problem and am making progress getting better…and happier!

Comment from: sue in ohio, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 09

I am taking 5 mg of the generic form because my cortisol levels were very low normal and I have fibromyalgia and the increased fatigue was knocking me for a loop. It did help a lot with the fatigue. But after I take it in the morning, I have very overactive bladder for the next 4 or 5 hours and I figure this is what is causing it. I looked at the side effects on this site, but they used medical terms that are not explained so I am no better off.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | fatigue | overactive bladder

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

I love the way this is getting rid of whatever skin rash I have but it isn't going quietly. The area around the rash and the rash itself burns a whole hellofa lot whenever I apply the cream. It works wonders however. My skin rash is almost gone. So if you're gunna use it, it works wonders but burns like a... well, you know.

Related Reading: rash | burns