Cozaar

Comment from: sis65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 31

been on this pill over ten years, now on the generic brand and i feel it's not working as well is that possible????

Comment from: windyhair55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 19

The generic form of this medication did not work at all. Ended up in the ER with tachardia. Prescribed this because the Atenolol I was taking has a shortage with all 6 manufacturers, but was very effective.

Related Reading: atenolol

Comment from: Swordman45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 18

My doctor put me on Losartan for about 3 months, and it was working OK, then one day I was driving and lost all hearing completely for about 30 seconds. I panicked and went to the ENT doctor, who told me that it was a rare side effect for Losartan to cause hearing loss, and that I would eventually lose it all permanently, no matter if I stopped taking the Losartan immediately. Since then, (about a year) I have lost a great deal of hearing. I have qualified for hearing aids, and an amplifier for my phone. I also have repetitive tinnitus, and a constant feeling of itching in one ear. Drives me crazy! Just research the meds that doctors love to dish out. Really know what to look for in side effects. This one is a real bummer.

Related Reading: losartan | hearing loss | tinnitus

Comment from: Ron M75 or overon Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 06

high blood pressure, only slightly reduced.

Related Reading: high blood pressure