Creon 10

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 19

Gut health has GREATLY improved and my hair loss stopped and new hair growing back, Energy Increased, Just finishing my 2nd mo th

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: guest199519-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 17

i have been takin this treatment for a common cold 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills before getting to sleep, today is the third day and i have been having headaches and the cold has intensified instead of lowering down. the first day i may have experienced i good change nevertheless everything changed a few hours later, i have talked with other people that experienced the same headaches for consuming this transfer factor, it may cause this side effects in certain group of people, my concern is that i have been searching for side effects or anything related and haven't found anything, that's why im letting everyone now my case.

Related Reading: common cold

Comment from: chucke65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 08

Very satisfied - have been taking for over 17 yrs. I am a member with 4 Life Research. ID #114859 - I have multiple personal testimonials of effectiveness.

Comment from: Mama245-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 15

My primary doctor ordered me other eyedrops for what I thought was pinkeye but mostly red irritation of the inside of eyelids. It had neomycin only. Did not work well enough. Went to Eye Dr who prescribed this. Worked better. Steroid in here removed redness. There are 2 antibiotics in here too. My eye doctor said this is probably viral though. I think alot of people who donâ??t think the medicine is working could have viral pinkeye which lasts long. This med did relieve my redness though and itching and gritty dry feeling, so Iâ??m giving it four stars, but my eye is still not 100%. All happened after a bad sinus infection which I took zpack and 10 days amoxicillin.

Related Reading: pinkeye | sinus infection | amoxicillin

Comment from: Kleverkath45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 26

I was prescribed this for an eye infection for 2 weeks. After a week, the infection was gone, but I developed severe itchiness and irritation that continues 2 weeks after discontinuing use of these eyedrops.

Comment from: bboyjhe19-24 Published: December 03

anyway im using this product for a month, im using transfer factor Tri-factor or what we called pure / original. when i was taking this food supplement, i take 2 capsules when i have been on asthma attack, but after 1 hour, my feeling get well, also for my mother and father, they are using TF Glucoach for sugar level and Cardio for their hypertension. and I must say that this is amazing product that we use, no toxicity. no overdosing, and no contradiction. but now this is my business. at the same time this is my doctor :) thanks 4life. you can check details here : 4life.com/9244766/shop register and get 30% lifetime discount.

Related Reading: asthma