Crinone

Comment from: grace, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

experienced cramping and some light spotting but has been effective for mr with past pregnancy and hopefully with current pregnancy also.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

Trying to conceive and do not menstrate regularly on my own, only 1st month of using it. Side affects not terrible, just some headaches (ALready prone to), breast tenderness, and discharge. Hoping it worked the first time around.

Comment from: Reece, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 13

Just started taking this drug due to allergic to peanut oil in percheive. Makes me very jittery and hyper. Take at night due to some cramping and makes you want your husband. Overall its not that bad and think its well worth it if trying to get pregnant. Good Luck!!!!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 24

This product has worked well for me, far fewer side effects than other progesterone supplements. The discharge is kind a yucky, and I have sore breasts, but thats it.

Comment from: Cnd, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 16

The side effects for me were breast tenderness, severe cramping, heartburn, and acne. Overall, not a pleasant experience.

Related Reading: heartburn | acne

Comment from: queenys, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

This medication has not worked for me. I am drug sensitive and would not recommend this medicine. side effects not worth it.

Comment from: christa, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

I have been using this for just over a week now and have been tired all the time, just started getting breast tenderness and having slight cramping in vaginal area. I also have Multiple Sclerosis and the fatigue could be from that. I do have a slight discharge but not bad. I was not sure if it is ok to have intercourse with this drug or not because of the dicharge?

Related Reading: multiple sclerosis | fatigue

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 30

The side effects for me were horrible! Headache, dizziness and bad stomach cramps.

Related Reading: headache | dizziness

Comment from: Oneangrymomma, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 15

I used this while trying to conceive with my first child and we were successful, I don't know what the h*** they were thinking when they redesigned the applicator, the old one was just a soft plastic tube, remove the tab, insert and squeeze , with this new one the wrapper is so hard to tear open, you have squeeze a cap off which was really hard to do I had to ask husband to do it and even he had to use teeth and everything, this goes in the vagina and you really need to handle it too much just to get it open it's not very sanitary, and it's so easy to accidentally push on the plunger and release the meds before it reaches inside. I'm trying to get pregnant and this is causing me too much stress every time i had to use it. WHAT THE H*** were they thinking fixing something that isn't broke!!!!

Related Reading: stress