Derma-Smoothe Scalp FS

Comment from: aem2019-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 04

I was prescribed Derma-Smoothe for mild sebbhoric dermatitis. It was a pain to use overnight (I shower at night) and you end up having to take another shower to rinse the oil out. I stopped using the solution five days ago and I STILL can't get my hair clean. I've shampooed multiple times a day and yet my hair is still tacky and oily. It looks like I haven't showered in a week and I'm showering every day! (Tried multiple shampoos too!) Did anyone else's hair continue to react after discontinuing? I don't know what to do, because my hair looks gross.

Comment from: K wright3-6on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 08

WOW! for the first time something actually really works. My little girl suffered from atopic dermatitis on her scalp and nothing seemed to work. My only complaint is with the way the bottle is made. I suggest that a brush applicator is better suited instead of the pour bottle. I dipped a paint brush on it to apply to the scalp so the hair did not look too oily. She has improved so much that she has not needed a treatment to her scalp in over two years. If she gets a little patch I just rub it on and it clears right up. Thank you so much for a great product.

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 12

This product was the only thing that cured my severe seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp. I had large scales that, when removed, would take clumps of hair with them. This product softens the scales and removes them without any big clumps coming out. It was the only thing that would work - I tried T-Gel, T-Sal, and every other medicated shampoo under the sun. This worked in only 2 treatments - the scales were just falling right off my head. It doesn't burn or offer any discomfort besides the inconvenience of having to wear a shower cap but that was definitely worth it to have my self-confidence back.

Comment from: buddysmom25-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 20

Works well for my itchy, flaky scalp which seems to come and go with the seasons. Use a little and keep it on during the day.Very thick hair so the oilness of the product does not affect me as much.

Comment from: VDCZXR65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 07

Comment from: Lacey.19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 18

Both of my daughters have eczema and when it got out of hand on their scalps I used this...it was prescribed by the dermatologist. It works! & I have only had to use the cap on them once!

Comment from: kei3755-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 05

Works for awhile then the problems comes back. Would not recommend this product.