Dolobid

Comment from: Shirley, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 27

I have been taking this medicine for only 2 weeks. I usually have extreme pain in my lower back - hip area and wallpaper & paint for a living. Since starting this medication I no longer experience any pain at all. So far, no side effects, I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Comment from: Janie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

I started taking Dolobid a week ago and I can't not believe the results. I have had three lower back surgeries and one to my neck. The pain was so bad that I couldn't stand up right. I have tried alot of different meds and have not had the good results that I have had with Dolobid. I just hope it keeps working.

Related Reading: dolobid

Published: May 28

I have tried a lot of NSAIDs. Aspirin seems to work best for me but doesn't last long enough. Next to Voltaren, this works best. I like that it starts to work, much like aspirin, right away. Some of the other NSAIDS take days to feel some relief. This starts to work when I overdo it, much like aspirin and gets a little more effective over the days I take it.

Related Reading: nsaids | aspirin | voltaren

Comment from: victorianangel, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 27

Was first given Nabumetone 750 mg. for knee pain.....bothered my stomach......then given this at 500 mg......helped tremendously!!

Related Reading: nabumetone | knee pain

Comment from: Minnie, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 26

I have been on Dolobid for a long time and itis the best pain delief I have ever had. The generic (diflunisal} is not as effective for me.

Comment from: [email protected], 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 14

Allows to me fall asleep easily and stay asleep

Comment from: Midnightmystic, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 22

i do not take nsaid drugs due to FDA warnings

Comment from: ButalbitalFexabeliever, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 10

Long term/full seasonal use of Dolobid has no reports of side effects. Fioricet in combination w/ Fexofenadine Hcl works well for migraine due to CBV during seasonal allergy since 1995. During a whole year visit in Philippines where Fioricet is unavailable, Diflunisal 500 mg works well but not as a seasonal only solution.

Related Reading: fioricet | fexofenadine | allergy

Comment from: mamacat, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 02

Very harsh on my stomach, even when taken with food and milk. No more effective than OTC Ibuprofen.

Related Reading: ibuprofen

Comment from: paulajean197, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 15

swelling&bloating

Comment from: walter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 09

I'm a nursing student learning about this medication.