Duetact

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 14

used for 3 yrs worked well price went wayyyyy up doc put me on two others over time neither worked back on this

Comment from: Bulkbros.com45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 23

Great medicine.

Comment from: [email protected] or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 24

i think i have edema from taking duetact ..hope to hear from you soon...i need soom help ..

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 26

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 16

I feel much better since I have been taking Duetact. It is working well for me.

Comment from: JH35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 29

This medication brought my A1C down to 5.7, however, I gained over 60lbs. I retained fluid all over my body especially in my abdominal wall. It took lots of research on my part to figure out that the fluid retention was coming from the Duetact. Once I stopped the med I lost 14lbs. in 2 days, however that was after many tests had been conducted. I would never take this medication again. Thank God I figured out the problem and went to the Doctor with all kinds of documentation in my hand.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 11

weight gain but losing eyesight due to eyes swelling was the biggest danger for me. I have gotton off of it as of yesterday and been to see an eye specialist who is treating the edema. If someone on this drug begins to have trouble seeing, I would advise them to stop the medication and get their eyes checked for edema.

Comment from: Tina19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 02

This medication has worked for me so far. But i have started to notice that my feet will swell, and i have gained weight suddnly also.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 04

Did not have a good experience with this medication.Stayed nauseated most of the time and circulation was not good.

Comment from: laverle65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 12

extreme swelling of legs and feet - breathlessness - overall swelling from face to the toes of my feet -

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 24

I THIS DRUG THE REASON FOR MY FATHERS LOSING HIS SITE

Comment from: Annie65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 08

This treatment worked fine for me as long as I followed the recommended meals (5 or 6 per day), usually every 2-3 hrs. Liked the fact that I could feel when my blood sugar was dropping. The down side is that my insurance plan won't cover it and it is too expensive for me.

Comment from: ginny75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 28

severe hypoglycemic episodes. Requires increase in blood sugar testing.

Comment from: jpm125255-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 20

caused blood sugar to drop to 50.

Comment from: dietcokedrinker200055-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 05

caused severe drop in glucose level, had to call for help.