Duricef

Comment from: divinelytouchec35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 22

In May 2002 I went into the hospital and was diagnosed with AML. Today is Monday, December 22, 2008 - over 6 years later I am still suffering side affects. Actually, I felt as if I was losing it. I still have the red pin point spots on my body. I have suffered with chronic bone pain - tingling sensations throughout my whole body since using this medication. I have a degenerative nerve condition that has caused a motor nerve change on my left side. This is the first time I have visited this site and looked up this medication. I reviewed the comments of someone who said they have been experiencing side affects after 3 years. I just want to thank you for your comments, because I really felt I was going crazy. Thank You Again for posting your comments. God Bless You.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: April 07

Although this medication did give me a second chance at life, I am still dealing with side effects from this drug, 3 years later. I have no feeling in my right leg from the knee down, I have no feeling in the first digits of my fingers, my left foot is also numb. I thought these effects would vanish over time, but my doctor has told me due to the high doses I was given the feeling may never come back to me. I was on a coctail of chemotherapy agents, this was one of the many. I did lose all my hair, and would vomit frequently, even the smell of food made me sick. I was given a very slim chance at survival so I'm not complaining much about my experience at all. I'm glad every day for those pins and needles. It's just my little reminder of how far I have come. Annoying? YES, but I just keep going!

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.