Dynacirc

Comment from: msewood, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 18

This medication was effective for lowering my blood pressure, however I began to have terrible sinus infections with pain & pressure that occurred. I have only found that this side effect is not on the information sheet that I get with my medication. I found sinus infections as a side effect on a health site.

Comment from: BigDale, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 04

This medication lowered my high side 40 points and I have held my new lower pressure for almost a year now. It's the only medication,out of five we tried,that lowered my pressure and gave me very little side effects.

Comment from: jache, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 03

great treatment,why was this drug taken off the market, and why did the med. companies stop making this medication???

Comment from: eskie, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 03

Dynacirc has kept my blood pressure well under control with no side effects. I tried 6 different high blood pressure meds before I found this one, and I had bad side effects with all of them. I'm quite sensitive to drugs and if there is a side effect to get, I usually get at least one. I've been taking Dynacirc for over 5 years and am very satisfied with the results, but I sure do miss my grapefruit though!!!!

Related Reading: dynacirc | high blood pressure | grapefruit

Comment from: isleta, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 16

Why are all the reviews the same "this drug is awsome, I like drugs" Check your reviews, found it to be inapropriate with who ever wrote this review. Have experienced muscle, back and joint pains. Space out and deppressed

Comment from: reda shelton, on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: July 23

it works very well to lower b/p but my complaint is that it causes my feet---ankles---and hands to swell very bad-----also a lot of tingling sensations up my legs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 04

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 06

This medication succeeded where beta-blockers failed in reducing my blood pressure. I have suffered constipation as a side effect, however, and have recurring nightmares virtually every night, something that was much worse with Norvasc but still is a problem.

Related Reading: constipation | nightmares | norvasc