Edluar

Comment from: [email protected], 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 16

I am very hard to put to sleep, even anesthegiologists have a hard time knockin me out and keeping me out, as I woke up once during the end of open heart surgery and also during a cardiac cath. I have tried EVERYTHING known to man, I am on so much pain meds, they would usually knock you out, not me. I am on valium q 6, again, it puts people to sleep, not me. Have tried, ambien,sonata,restoril,lunesta,rozerem, melatonin, high doses of otc sleep aids, and NOTHING!!! NO relief, until my phychiatrist gave me some samples of it. OMG!!!! he said tak it on an empty stomach and be in bed when you take it, well, was he right no BS, 5 mins and it knocked me out!!! Its taken sublingual, it is absolutely phenomonal, I suggest everyone who is at the end of their rope not being able to sleep to try it. I am a real person , and anyone who thinks i work for the company and am just trying to promote it, I can assure you , I'm not ! I am a real patient and my email is [email protected] if you want to ask me any other questions on it. I feel as I owe it to my fellow insomniacs by helping them with this! I swear on my heart, this is the only thing in the world that works for me. Try it, you have nothing to lose - edluar 10mg, you will thank me forever.

Related Reading: valium | ambien | sonata

Comment from: emt_swva, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 24

Within 5-10 minutes of taking the medication I go to sleep.I sleep all night and wake up feeling refreshed. It's nice to finally sleep for a change.

Comment from: Janna, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

After a light dinner At 5:00 pm, I placed the Edlur under my tongue at 8:20 pm and went to sleep around 12:00 am. Awoke at 3:00 am (wide awake) and took a Xanax hoping I could go back to sleep. It is now 3:35 am and I am waiting for some more sleep. This has been my sleep pattern since I dehydrated in June.

Related Reading: xanax

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 06

I have been on this medicine for sleep problems for about a month and have had no problems. For me thats a miracle. I always have at least 19 of the 20 side affects listed so far I have had none. YEAH I have my sleep back and energy. PS Yes I am a real person and not a comercial. :))

Comment from: John, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

I have arthritis and had great difficulty opening the foil packs. It never gave me more than 3 hours sleep. After 3 weeks of use, I suffered short-term memory loss. Overall, I was very disappointed.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: Krysti Ryan, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 13

I've been taking 10 mg. Edluar, love it! I've had insomnia since I can remember and this and Ambien c/r is what I've been prescribed, but the Edluar sublinguals are the best for me..and it appears a lot of other people as well. :)

Related Reading: edluar | insomnia | ambien

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 01

I have tried everything there is for insomnia and nothing worked until my doctor prescribed Edluar! Truly a miracle for me, I fall asleep within 10-15 minutes of dissolving it and sleep all night long. The taste was horrible at first but I got use to it after a few times and now it's nothing. Very satisfied!

Comment from: Reaction, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

Well...it worked BUT I had severe allergic reaction to it. Hives covered entire body..severe itching and edema.

Related Reading: hives | edema

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 23

it has worked very well but my dr will not give it to me anymore so now i cant sleep

Comment from: Burci, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 19

Edluar has worked better than anything I've tried. Ive tried every Rx available, even was at 20-30 mg of ambien at times usually only getting a few hours over several attempts. Edluar works fast and I'm even dreaming again, which I wasn't with a few others. I actually break mine in half and only take a half dose. Still works great. Taste is not bad. Have had some issues with availability though. Both walgreens and CVS have told me their distributors are out of stock, but couldn't tell me why or if they would be getting more. I hope they're not taking it off the market. maybe it's getting popular and supply is an issue.

Related Reading: edluar | ambien

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 20

Been on Edluar for years and still cannot pronounce it (neither can doctors) with great success. Only complain is the foil packaging which I solved by using a razor type knife and slicing the back side down the whole strip. Then it breaks open easily from the back.

Comment from: [email protected], 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 22

Only drug I have ever used that puts me to sleep fast and keeps me sleeping!

QUESTION