Egrifta

Comment from: mainelee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 27

Since beginning treatment in November 2011 - I have lost 7.5" of fat from my belly. My abdomen is soft and pliable and i can see my feet. i can bend over to tie my shoes without losing my breath or nearly suffocating. I have more than satisfied using this medication. I have had a slight elevation in my glucose levels, a sharp decline in my triglyceride level, and a slight decrease in my LDL cholesterol, and slight increase in my HDL cholesterol. Other than a slight enlargement of my breast tissue - which I am very pleased about as i have not ever had any chest definition. As for any adverse side effects from the medication, I have had none that I know of, but I have suffered from many of the side effect issues since i began treatment for HIV. OVERALL - I would highly recommend the use of Egrifta to anyone, who like me, has suffered from the debilitating emotional, physical, and psychological trauma of having the excess belly fat. Now, if only I could find a miracle medication that would help replace the severe loss of fatty tissue in my face, arms, buttocks, and legs.

Related Reading: cholesterol | egrifta

Comment from: westaveman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 21

The side effects are painful. Mostly in my hands. Pain, tingling and numbness.

Comment from: ApiginDC, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 26

Mixing every day is a pain but after a while it become part of your routine.

Comment from: johnnydealer1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

Tips to the makers Serono, prepare the medication in real life before writing the directions! 2 things to know. You can't spin the bottle it's too low, spin the syringe stuck in the bottle instead. Also as for letting the water down the sides, the vacuum in the bottle(s) sucks the water in instantly, allowing the client no control of the water flow. And so much packaging waste is bad for the environment ! In short, please think AUTHENTICALLY. It's better for everyone on this planet and you won't be embarrassed.

Comment from: Teresa, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 11

I do not see any difference in taking this med. and I have been on it for over a year now. I deal with lipo. on the lower back and neck area . I really think the FDA should look into this company . I think that they are putting meds out that they know do not work and are out for the money.

Comment from: DrEvel1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 25

This medication is very helpful, when you can get it. The supply disruptions have resulted in long periods of not taking it, and the condition worsens in those intervals. I've seen a lot of softening of fat, although less overall reduction than I'd hoped for. But part of that has to be due to the interruptions.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 10

The product seems to do wonders when it's available. I live in the United States on the boarder. They have had shipping products for the last year with this product, so it really doesn't work if you can't stay on it. The largest pharmacy in the country, Express Scripts says they are not going to renew their contract. No sure about future of the product. So, if you can find, don't get your hopes up.

Comment from: Deepak kumar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 21

hiv aids