Elitek

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 30

My dentist gave me a bottle to use after a crown lengthening procedure (removed part of the bone), which was done for a cap replacement. I had been using listerine and ACT mouth washes regularly before the procedure. I don't know how effective this mouthwash was in preventing infection, but my gum has healed satisfactorily within a week's time.

Comment from: never again71275 or over Published: March 25

I had dental surgery after a root canal. The endodontist prescribed it to prevent post-surgical infection. I don't know the chemical makeup, but after using twice in one day, my tongue swelled up,and became coated, and I developed a large bruise along my chin line, which looked like a blood pool. The affected tooth was an upper tooth. I took two antihistamiine tablets, which eased the swelling. I had a highly allergic reaction.

Comment from: honeybub65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 25

I had 5 teeth extracted and the periodontist gave me this to help keep my mouth clean while it heals. After only 1 use, my tongue burns and face around my mouth itches like crazy. I used it a second time not making the connection, and the same thing happened. I will not use it as this is extremely uncomfortable - worse than the extraction sites.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 02