Embeda

Comment from: Jody Girl55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 05

I was changed from ms 30mg three times a day with Oxycodone 10mg twicie a day to using Embeda 60mg once a day, The doctor said that I would have more morphine miliequivalesnts this way. Extremely expensive and ineffective.

Related Reading: oxycodone | embeda | morphine

Comment from: Sick of useless doctors35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: January 22

This is the worst medication they ever gave me. Every single doctor in the last 18 years prescribes me 10 mg oxycodone. My new doctor gave me these junk pills that can't even keep my pain down long enough to stand in the shower as long as I would like for my sore joints. As usual they ignore every word I say. It took 6 months after a hospital visit for them to even write this worthless script. They act like because it helps it if fine. A damn tylonol will help, but the amount of help is a joke. Morphine is only 30% bioavailable orally. That means I get 30% of a 20mg slow release pill over 12 hours. Give me a break!

Related Reading: oxycodone | morphine

Comment from: 42tcnb35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 01

42 yr.old woman,severe nerve damage,fibromyalgia,arthritis,ddd,and osteoporosis was on Oxycontin xl 2 years with 10mg 4x daily as needed for breakthrough.Old clinic closed,new clinic switched me over to embeda 20 mg XL twice daily,this stuff isnt helping,my backs about a 6 on the pain scale and my legs and knees are a 8,this stuff isnt great for pain,and it made me go through withdraws when i first started it but 3 weeks in they are gone.Although after every dose,I still get a little sick.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | arthritis | osteoporosis