Enablex

Comment from: 55-64 Published: November 13

My doctor wanted to give me Myrbetriq but the insurance company insisted I try cheaper alternatives first. Tolterodine as ineffective. Generic Enablex is fantastic. No side effects that I notice, and my bladder control is great. I barely have to think about being sure to make a bathroom stop. Sometimes the 8nsurerbisnright, not often but sometimes.

Related Reading: myrbetriq | tolterodine | enablex

Comment from: Juliepag 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 04

I took enablex for a month. My side effects were dry mouth, rash, confusion, deeper depression, blurred vision, nervousness, extreme anxiety, leakage in bed at night, urgency during the day, possible interaction with the drug Lexapro, Backache, difficulty sleeping, burping. Heaviness in the chest. It seemed each day there was something new that bothered me. I simply decided to stop taking the medication because it was of zero help to me. I am just going to stick with using incontinence pads. Iâ??ve also decided against surgery for my bladder because that wonâ??t help with the incontinence and might even make it worse according to my doctor. I did try to other medications before this one and I had the hives and rash and maybe a few other side effects I canâ??t remember. I definitely couldnâ??t live with the side affects of Enablex So thatâ??s it for me. No medications work for me with my very overactive bladder her. I will have to stick to reducing my coffee intake as well as other foods that may cause the bladder to overreact.

Related Reading: enablex | dry mouth | depression