Ertaczo

Comment from: SNFLWR091825-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 27

I will NEVER not take probiotics again! I have always had stomach problems and I'm only 30! I started taking probiotics 2 years ago and not only have my stomach problems pretty much disappeared but I'm so much healthier. It's done great things for my immune system. I even have my 9 year old taking probiotics for kid's and I've noticed she's sick MUCH less.

Comment from: dottydee75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 26

I've been taking Earth's Pearl Probiotics with Bifidobacterium infantis (hard to find infantis and this brand affordable) recommended for IBS-Diarrhea or IBS-Constipated. I've had this disorder for several years of gas pains and several times a day urgency to reach a bathroom or poop my underpants which I have and this particular probiotic strain worked after first day. A Miracle for me like a dream come true after so many years of suffering. So glad I learned of Bifidobacterium infantis strain in probiotics for digestive health issue of IBS-D.

Comment from: little d55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 12

Formerly, terrible gas, foul smelling. Intermittent diarrhea, urgent need to go. Intestinal pain. When taking Healthy Trinity, complete elimination of foul gas, greatly reduced urgent need to go, greatly reduced cold sore occurrence.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 03

I have irritable bowl and have had h. pylori infection. This has helped more than anything I've tried.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 01

I have had IBS for most of my life and after taking bifidobacterium infantis for one month now I am much improved. My abdominal pain is gone, I am also having more normal bowel movements - frankly I was very skeptical of this remedy but it has worked wonders. I Thank My doctor for recommending it.

Comment from: Littlemetz75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 08

A doctor proscribed Omeprazole for pain in stomach and excess gas I stopped the med. and took probiotics and not only did they get rid of my symptoms I have twice the energy than I had before. I feel great.

Published: September 19

Comment from: Gary65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 23

I am using as a probiotic enema. The gel caps separate easily for dissoving in purifyed water. This suppliment is being used to restore what is lost by the coffee enema. The coffee enema is to cleans my liver. I am no longer experiencing the pain in my gut, sides and back.

Comment from: klsoccio1402045-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 11

hI have been taking for 2 years, it works great for constipation, and diarrhea associated with my IBS

Comment from: Align45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 17

Can you take too much Bifidobacteria?

Comment from: SueEmmy65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 06

My chronic diarrhea of 8 years has finally stopped once I started taking this type of probiotic. Over the years, I've tried many things and diet changes. Nothing else helped much until this. I became totally normal in about 3 days of use. (but reverted after a few weeks when I ran out) So now I continues to take these regularly, with maybe a week off between bottles. (used Spring Valley for Women)

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 14

Had chronic pouchitis since my j-pouch surgery 2 years ago after diagnosed with severe Ulcerative Colitis. Every two months I needed to take 10 days of Cipro to calm the reoccurring pouchitis. Began taking 2 pills of Accuflora a day over a month ago after my last Cipro course, experienced 2 weeks of worsening symptoms, not sure if I was sick with the flu or getting used to the accuflora, afterward I felt great and my BMs have become more firm and frequency has decreased significantly. I'm hoping this streak continues. I haven't really changed eating habits or anything else.

Comment from: Nausea55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 12

Nausea and weakness made worse with this treatment

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 08

Flora norm for extreme stomach pain