Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate

Comment from: SG, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 12

I HAVE SLOWED DIGESTION {GASTROPARESIS}. I USE THIS TO HELP PUSH MY FOOD THRU FASTER. I TAKE 1 TSP. A HALF AN HOUR BEFORE I EAT AND BEFORE BEDTIME. IT IS AMAZING. I WAS SO HAPPY TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS SO WELL FOR MY CONDITION.

Related Reading: gastroparesis

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 10

Used drug for a serious tooth infection. Make sure you consume food before taking, medicine is very hard on the stomach.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 16

I had an gum infection. The meds made me feel sick. It tells you to take with food but the medicine makes you not want to eat and with my infection it was difficult to eat anyways.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 17

This medication was for my one month old son. I tried everything to get him to keep his food down, but nothing worked. He was only on the medication for a day and a half and he was vomiting everything he ate about 5 to 10 minutes after eating. It is a horrible medication for any child to be on let alone a newborn baby!

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 31

I have noticed a SMELL emmiting from my body since starting these tablets. I am unsure if its from the pills or just coincidence.

Comment from: azwir, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 04

This antibiotic indeed cure my illness, I'm no longer having a prolong cough. But the side effects of this antibiotic been really difficult for me to handle. Upsetting stomach, diarrhea, nausea, chest pain, but I endure all of it for the greater good.

Related Reading: diarrhea | chest pain

Comment from: KMacLean, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 07

The reason is the closest description (since this filed MUST be completed) because none of the options accurately applied. This drug was prescribed by a Dr Dyogi due to my severe symptoms of a flu/bronchial cough. I stopped taking the medication after a few days due to the agony of the stomach pains and nausea that sent me to bed for two days. I felt worse than the virus symptoms, and my blood pressure dropped to 88/54. Not happy!

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: Betty, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 28

My throat swelled up and hurt very badly. The doctor I saw did not tell me what I had, the strep throat test came back Neg. I had to take the liquid because I couldn't really swallow anything. But by the 2nd day it stated to work. I had NO problems with it.

Related Reading: strep throat

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 26

I have had the feeling that I am going to throw up for 4 days and bad diarrea for the past 3 days. Very hard on your stomach!