Estrace Vaginal Cream

Comment from: worry55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 18

is it safe to have sex after incerted

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 21

Used for vaginal atrophy and painful intercourse. Dr prescribed to use daily for 10 days and then twice a day to maintain. I started with using twice a week with half the dose to hopes to avoid side effects. Felt better within a week but didn't get full relief until 2 months of use. Also stopped hot flashes, brain fog and menopausal anxiety and depression! I like that this is bio identical estrogen. I got a thumbs up for use by my compound pharmacist. I use a finger cot and apply vaginally without the use of the applicator. I rubbed what is left after insertion on my labia. Please use a bio identical progesterone with this if you have a uterus. Without progesterone cream you can increase the chance of cancer. Progesterone cream is available over the counter and can be purchased on Amazon.

Related Reading: hot flashes | anxiety | depression

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 14

Took one gram as directed, once, had yellow discharge for 2 1/2 days and swollen/ painful anal area. Did not help frequent urination at all.

Related Reading: frequent urination

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 18

I have used Mylan generic estrace cream for approximately four months requiring my prescription to be filled two times. Neither tube contained enough cream to last the amount of time prescribed. I talked to my pharmacy to be sure that I was measuring correctly. He con firmed I was measuring correctly. It appears the tube does not contain 42.5g as stated on the tube.

Related Reading: estrace

Comment from: Mia6id5el65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 15

Third nite using and its a miracle.I have labial atrophy,burning and recently a bad UTI. Cannot believe how this has helped.I Was shocked to find my labia are very small.I am 66.Went thru menopause @ 41. Started having issues a few months ago,including growing a beard. Using only on labia and uretha,not in vagina.

Related Reading: menopause