EstroGel

Comment from: 35-44 Published: March 10

I have been in extreme pain for over 10 years due to arthritis. Two weeks after adding boron I feel amazing. Was told by many doctors that my pain would always be... I am so happy that I found boron.

Related Reading: arthritis | boron

Comment from: Apollo K45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 24

I had chronic arthritis in right knee, to the stage I couldn't walk without walking stick. It's been 11 months and although not perfect I don't have any pain and walk freely. I highly recommend Boron.

Related Reading: arthritis | boron

Comment from: BC george55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 05

Boron 3 mg x3 times a day I am now able to walk up and down the stairs with a major reduction of pain in both knees . Its only been 3 weeks but I also noticed less aching when waking up each morning. 6.99 for 90 pills is worth it.

Related Reading: boron

Comment from: Lysser65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 03

Always had to take 6 Aleve per day after 2 weeks I needed none and am pain free!

Comment from: MrsJones195955-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 24

It's been 3 weeks since. (At the time of this posting) I have been using Boron complex from pipingrock.com that is where I discovered this Wonder pill I have been suffering from arthritis in my right foot I've had an operation on my foot because of a vehicular hairline fracture in 1990 while I was pregnant. From there overtime arthritis developed in the area. I suffered with very bad pain which jeopardized me working in the healthcare field. Now at 59 I have hope that I can return back to work and do what I love doing helping others. I have been using all kinds of muscle relaxing oils. I tried magnesium pills. Potassium gluconate pills, nothing really helped me until I discovered Boron complex(3mg) and Ashwagandha (460mg**). So far I have had no side effects whatsoever. The only affects that I feel are good ones. I really feel a significant difference in the pain and how I walk, also how many days I can walk back to back usually it would take me 2 to 3 days for my foot to recover in order for me to go outside and walk on it again plus having to come in and put it in cold water solution (made of onion skins that I collect from yellow onions and boil and let simmer then I put the solution in very tight lid containers and refrigerate,and then that concentrated solution I add to the soak water) that I makeup monthly to soak my foot in which also helped with the inflammation but now by taking both of these pills. I rarely have to use the oil or soak my foot when I come in. I went out shopping three days in a row and I've been totally shocked and happy at the same time. I always liked going the holistic and natural remedy ways and to know that I have found something that board certified foot doctors and medical doctors never ever told me about just so I can keep coming back to them to get more pills or lotions for a temporary fix is so heart-wrenching that I have been suffering all these years unnecessarily and to think that I work in this field it's an oxymoron for me.

Related Reading: boron | arthritis | ashwagandha

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 08

It took months to work up to taking a full dose

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 03

This herb was in a over the counter medicine called Estroven which is used for menopause. It caused my mouth to react the same way a yeast infection reacts. Horrible bitter taste in my mouth. Inside lining of my mouth became rough feeling. I would not recommend Estroven to anyone. There are too many herbs that can cause you problems and reactions.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: hils55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 10

I was sceptical and everything I'd read sounded so good I was in fact scared in case it was just another thing that would not work for me. So glad I went ahead and tried it. It's only been about 6 weeks and after about two weeks the pain lessened. Barely there now - amazing! I take 3mg triple boron from Biovea.

Related Reading: boron

Comment from: 3605403494on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 14

well this didnt really gave mye the things i needed wellu guys should knoiw what i mean we need more information !!!!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 22

I use magnesium borax and potassium bicarbonate. This combination really helped my sciatica. Boron is a good bet.

Related Reading: sciatica | boron

Comment from: Ren45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 07

It has really helped my tendonitis on my wrists. Also, my knees hurt way less when taking it. When I stop taking it eventually my tendonitis acts back up and my knee issues start up again.

Comment from: 55-64 Published: November 27

I looked for insight here because I have significant pain and health issues in my hand joints. The article is self-contradicting by stating at the beginning that it increases testosterone, but then stating later it increases estrogen. WHICH IS IT?

Related Reading: testosterone

Comment from: Boron65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 27

I just received my Calcium Magnesium supplement from PROCAPS lab, so I will be taking my 1st dose today...I'll keep you informed. It contains BORON, and I am NOT familiar with this ingrediant.

Comment from: animalnuts45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 18

Testosterone level increased

Related Reading: testosterone

QUESTION

If menopause occurs in a woman younger than ___ years, it is considered to be premature. See Answer