Exforge HCT

Comment from: interdog 75 or over Male less than 1 month Patient Published: September 24

My pre exiting medications weren't working. The doc prescribed these and made me take one in the office. I got home 2 hours later. My BP had fallen from 170 to 119. So far so good

Comment from: eoxu3c 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: December 19

After 3 1/2 years pressure is low and I wake up everynight with extremely low or high pressure.

Comment from: Sick puppy 45-54 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: August 22

Feeling extremely tired, weak, tightness in chest, feelings of sadness, severe low back pain, twitching muscles. BP still 140's over 90's, seeing the doctor tomorrow am to change meds.

Related Reading: low back pain

Comment from: LMB 55-64 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: April 21

Started with Hypertension Emergency; First treatment: Beta Blocker, ARB, Diuretic. Became intolerant of the Beta Blocker. Second treatment: After informative discussion, began ExForge HCT. Follow Up: ExForge HCT rapidly return blood pressure to pre-hypertensive Emergency. Have not experienced side effects. Reflection: Have been on ExForge HCT for two months. Medical compliance is greater due to factors: One pill eliminates three pills with their varied times of day dosage for better compliance. Psychologically, taking less pills equates to better health.

Related Reading: treatment | exforge hct | exforge

Comment from: tom 65-74 Male 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: March 14

bp from 140- 92 to 125-73

Comment from: 35-44 Male 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: November 22

I have gone from Hypertension 2 down to normal very quickly. This is the only mediation that has proven to be affective for me.

Comment from: BB 55-64 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: September 13

Wonderful blood pressure readings - lowest in 10 years. However, my ankles were so swollen I could not wear tennis shoes, heart rate up, red splotchs on my legs. I had to stop using it and it broke my heart! Now I am back to yo-yoing bp drugs!

Comment from: 35-44 Male 1 to 6 months Patient Published: August 16

This medication works great in lowering my bp but, there are some nasty side effects that come along with that. Very tired, resting pulse is 90+, shortness of breath. Exercising is impossible because it makes my chest feel tight and the heart pounding is scary.

Comment from: 55-64 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: July 21

I took the drug for 1 week and and woke up with extreme swelling in my feet and ankles..my eyelids were swollen and I had itching of the arms and legs...awful experience

Comment from: 45-54 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: May 30

I had to go off this medicine due to excessive swelling in feet & ankles.

Comment from: 55-64 Male 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: March 19

Mostly dry mouth and constipation, however the BP is the best it has been in a long time. Nothing else worked for me. In the summer when the weather is warmer I do notice red blotches on my lower legs and swelling in that area also.

Related Reading: dry mouth | constipation