Faslodex

Comment from: Marli55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 27

Started treatment 4/20/15. Tumor makers decreased sharply, but have since gone up slighlty and how now steadied for the last 4 months. Very encouraging. Have had bouts of nausea and times when I am too tired to move, but these pass and the good times outweigh the bad. I remain active, walking the beach in the morning and horseback riding on weekends. Have excellent nurses and have had no ill effects from the injections themselves or issues with the injection sites.

Comment from: Gma Barbie55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 20

Faslodex saved my life. I was diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer in July of 2011. I was on a combination of Faslodex and Aromasin. After six years of great results, I had a bit of progression and replaced Aromasin with Ibrance. This week with be my 86th round of Faslodex. I don't have any side effects with it and the shots do not bother me at all. I don't know if I am just tough or that my nurses are just so good at the injections. I would like to thank AstraZeneca for this amazing drug. Because of it, I am here watching my grandchildren grow up, spending time with my children and enjoying life with my sweet husband.

Related Reading: faslodex | breast cancer | aromasin

Comment from: Sara45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 06

I was on this drug for 9 months and my tumor doubled in size.

Comment from: Hindmarsh 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 16

For about a week after this injection I can smell what I can only describe as a burning flesh smell down below and my usual pain is trebled some times it really knocks me for 6 and I feel so tired and ill

Comment from: Gail Hindmarsh 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 10

While I have been using faslodex it has been extremely good in blocking my remaining hormones after having ovaries removed however I have had a lot more pain than usual from fibromyalgia and spondylosis ect. I have noticed every time I have my injection I get a foul smell almost like burning skin around me and my urine is very dark in colour for a week or so after does anyone else experience this? I find it embarrassing as someone commented even though I had sprayed with deodorant and perfume/aftershave.

Related Reading: faslodex | fibromyalgia