Femara

Comment from: paul shupa35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: February 14

first I took it for my liver enzymes being high. ALT was above average chronically. so I took it to protect the good liver cells. it ended up bringing my fatty liver back in the range after years of being high. also, cool stuff was that I was losing weight in the places on my body it would not leave. I did lift daily (less than 10 min) with minimal cardio. I lost 60 lbs, by restricting some calories in morning and trying not to eat as much in dinner unless its veggies or fruits. I do eat sweets at night everyday for a snack and my sugar is also in line. choline is amazing. I take 1g a day, 1 in morning and 1 at night. bitarate form. also, for men, I noticed that it does raise testosterone which might aid in the loss of weight, and increase of energy, and recovery. but, I think its main purpose is liver protection and a fat unjammer. good luck!

Related Reading: liver | fatty liver | testosterone

Comment from: Pillmduser35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 26

buy adderall, vyvanse and more supplements online discreetly at wicckkkr user8903

Related Reading: adderall | vyvanse