Feraheme

Comment from: depacon for me55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 29

I have had migraines with aura for years. I have auras with them. They are debilitating. My neurologist started giving me Depacon IV for the migraines. Within 5 minutes of the infusion, I start feeling relief. Eventually, the migraine is completely gone. Depacon IV is a life saver for me.

Comment from: paradice1545-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 20

I am currently undergoing my second series of infusions of Depacon for my chronic multiple daily migraines. My first series was done in June, 2013, and I had almost immediate, but short-term, relief of a constant 24-hour migraine. I had been prescribed opiates for the past 5 years to treat my headaches, which had been misdiagnosed until May, 2013. Since opiates actually exacerbate migraines, I weaned off them and had Depacon infusions in an effort to break the migraine cycle, with wonderful success. This second series is being done at a slightly higher dose and over 3 days rather than 2, to hopefully maximize their effectiveness. So far I am very pleased with this medication.

Comment from: raemarie55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 25

I have been having severe migraines that are only broken with IV's of this drug. This is very effective