Floxin Otic

Published: October 03

Stopped Discharge and Reliefed pain and opened got rid of infection

Comment from: mavido79, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 02

My doctor prescribes Floxin in conjunction with an oral antibiotic for my middle ear infections. I find that it helps ease the symptoms much faster than ortal antibiotics alone. I also like the fact that it comes in single dose packets as it's impossible for me to tell how many drops I've put in my ear after the first few.

Related Reading: floxin

Published: February 23

I went to doctor for a bad ear infection was giving amoxocilin which did not help. this floxin really helped.

Related Reading: ear infection | floxin

Comment from: Shorty, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 08

Was prescribed by my daughter's MD. It costs over $100 to fill. I have not determined if I will purchase this or if the infection will heal on it's own with the oral antibiotics?

Comment from: 72k2js, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

It work for me