Fluorometholone Forte

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 17

I am concerned about the long term use of FML Forte eye drops.

Related Reading: fml

Comment from: Baffled and Dissatisfied, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

For some strange reason, I was given this medication for excessive tearing of my eyes due to "allergies". However, the long-term complications I read about, a lack of results, and the fact that I believe the excessive tearing was due to tear duct plugs the same doctor inserted, led me to stop this potentially hazardous drug.

Comment from: AP, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 01

I had a DALK (Depp Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty) done to one of my eyes. FML was prescribed along with Refresh Liquigel. I have never had any issues with it. It helped me through the most painful period right after surgery and I was asked to use it for 6 months. My vision has drastically improved, which means that I didn't have any negative effects due to this drug.

Comment from: MI.gal, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

Did these drops as a 1 month treatment, 4x a day, after eye PRK/Lasik procedure. Milky type drop. Didn't burn. Will taper down at end of treatment. Had history of severe Myopia which is stated in precautions, so am not sure if 1 month is too long when my eye feels and looks great. Will stop early likely.

Related Reading: myopia