Follistim

Comment from: luvjesus, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 05

I have used this and gonal F for the past 12 years. Both worked great for me and I always produced many follicals and have my son as a result. The pen is so easy and does not have to be injected in the muscle like the eariler versions that I had to mix with water. I inject in my tummy and there is no pain or burning at all.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 03

my first IUI was unsuccessful not saying it is from this drug. we are now moving onto our 2nd round

Comment from: sharpflyin, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 03

I was using this for 5 days before they found out it was not working at all. I have switched to Bravelle, so we will see if it works......Make sure you inject ALL the way into the muscle or you may feel burning. Ask your Dr. if it happens. You have to get the needle ALL the way in (have to have a partner help)

Related Reading: bravelle

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.