Forteo

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 08

I am taking it for a sinus infection, have a lot allergies to meds & this worked. I take 3 drops in H20 2x daily. Mucous was yellow now clear, no coughing & sneezing.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 06

I do them oils on bottom of both feet since I got a hiatal hernia in my gut forced me to drink lots of water more then normal

Related Reading: hernia

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 07

just started only 3 days in

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 17

I have been taking 1 oil of oregano every day for almost 20 years now, I have not been sick in all those years. The psoriasis I had since a child went away totally, my asthma has improved 90 percent. I can't think of all the benefits I have gotten from this. I am almost 70, take no Meds, have no,arthritis, my hair is much healthier and thicker than its ever been so you decide.

Related Reading: psoriasis | asthma | arthritis

Comment from: Free2bme45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 28

Was recently diagnosed with Gallstones and scheduled to have gallbladder taken out after being rushed to emergency. I also have a Hiatial Hernia, severe IBS and a host of other issues caused by living in a Moldy house for a few years. Unable to eat much of anything due to sickness, loss over 20lbs. Started taking gallstone, and Digestive enzymes just to be able to eat again. I started cooking with Oregano and even mixed some into my morning Shakes. Since doing this for a few weeks I can actually eat without taking any of the digestive enzymes. My stomache feels brand new. Its a miracle. Its so dramatic that I came online to try to see what it was that I was doing that was making me feel so great. Turns out its the Oregano. FYI-I don't take the supplements. I just sprinkle the oregano seasoning in my food a couple times a day.

Related Reading: gallstones | hernia | digestive enzymes

Comment from: wade55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 26

Because of my concern about stomach cramps, especially in the morning in bed, I have recently had my first colonoscopy.The polyps removed were benign, though potentially dangerous, and I was given a clean bill of health, but the stomach cramps continued and worsened over the next couple of weeks even to the point of having to stay in bed a couple of mornings...A few days ago, my chiropractor suggested I may have parasites, and I bought this product. To my surprise, the first morning following my first use was the first day my cramps have not been major. Since I was on a Father's Day holiday with my daughters beginning that day, this result was incredible. I have been taking them less than a week but so far no more intense pain. I have added the probiotics to replace the good bacteria that I understand it also kills...Would give it 5 stars if I had been on it longer and knew more

Comment from: Deeon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 22

My entire immediate family recently suffered from a bad stomach virus. Even after caring for them, I was the only family member that did not get it. I was also the only one taking oregano oil, so I can attest to it's benefits.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 19

Pure organic oil of oregano kills melanoma tumors on the skin. Drawback: irritates normal skin around the tumor if oregano is left on normal skin. This can cause the melanoma cells to migrate into the normal tissue and spread.

Related Reading: melanoma

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 17

Oregano oil is the only treatment I have found that will cure a cold. I get empty gelatin capsules size 00, put oregano oil to a 1/4 or 1/3 (no need to be exactly precise but advise no more due to oregano burps) then fill complete capsule with plain olive oil, just to dilute. Taken twice daily this I guarantee will cure your cold in 3 to 4 days and you will see improvement in one day. I'm sure it's good for lots of medical issues but for the common cold it is wonderful. Lots of brands available i get mine from Pure Bulk, best to get high content of Carvacrol the active ingredient.

Related Reading: common cold

Comment from: Mohamed Ali7-12 Published: March 10

Very good experience but a little bit expensive

Comment from: roxy45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 11

I have feeling more irritated my stomach when I used oregano oil. maybe it is better in pills but I didn't try it yet.

Comment from: Manny65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 10

Well, I see some good reviews, but who knows if oil of oregano as totally responsible? It may work for some, or maybe of the cold and sinus may be getting better on its own. Sinus is problems are off and on and the only real proven relief of me are nose sprays or antihistamines. I'm on my 3rd cold since early January. I was on the downside of getting over this one and started the gel caps about 2 weeks ago. My cold has been lingering for over a week, starting into another week, along with ongoing sinus blockage, Some nights it's not as bad, but I see no increase of things getting better a good pace. Yes, I'm getting better, but it is a slow go. I also take vitamin C daily. When I finish the 2nd bottle of oregano oil, I'm not going to reorder I also don't have a lot of faith in vitamin C and there is no clear cut evidence I have found that proves it helps prevent or lower the effects of a cold.

QUESTION