Gabitril

Comment from: bearheartwest65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 06

My old dog had a tumor in his leg. This was the main ingredient in a formula I had called Peurvian Healing Balm. The Vet M.D. said the dog had 3 months to live at the most. When used twice a day for 3 months, it drew the tumor out though his paw. It ended up being a little round grey ball on a thin thread of skin that would bounce around when he would walk and run. We had the ball and thread of skin cut off and cauterized and the dog did well for another 2 years. The tumor never came back.

Comment from: wizard216445-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 15

My family has used this treatment for years to heal cuts and wounds. It is my go to treatment for cuts and infections. Helps heal quickly and scarring seems to be reduced.

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 02

I had a post surgery wound that would not heal completely getting sores continually, A doctor recommended this in a cream called Vasolex, boy within a few days the skin was healed and the surrounding surgery scar became almost gone.

Comment from: jcreative45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 04

Because of Sjogren's syndrome all 4 of my tear ducts have been blocked to keep tears on my eyes as long as possible. This seemed to be causing blepharitis; red, puffy, itchy eyelids. The itching was so bad I wanted to scratch at my eyelids nearly constantly. I stumbled across a product called "Control Cream" whose primary active ingredient is balsam peru. With the very first application I could feel instant relief. I continued applying a small amount to each eyelid every morning after showering. I have continued this practice for months, using up a full 1 1/2 ounces of the cream with no apparent side effects.

Comment from: Rivera Balsam 25-34on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 16

I have worked a lot with peru balsam, and in my experience I have found that is accurate to use it for healing the skin and promoting the skin growth.

Comment from: Linda65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 12

i used it on my dog who has a large open wound on his neck that refuses to heal--but the old bottle has an expiration date--can it still be good to use?

From WebMD Logo