Gyne-Lotrimin

Comment from: babs55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 01

Bowel movements once or twice daily. Have history of constipation so that is a good response. Worked well for me. Losing weight.

Comment from: mellisaann435-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 03

Saw on Dr Oz. It initially decreases my appetite when I first take it so I find myself eating smaller portions. I found myself having increased bowel movements from 1 a day to 3-4 per day so I do believe it does what it says.

Comment from: cin55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 04

blocks fat well

Comment from: angela35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 31

I saw this on Dr. Oz. I took this with a few other weight loss supplements(PGX and Borage Oil(GLA)) and I have gained 10 pounds within a months time. Always felt bloated and had less bowel movements than normal.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 28

Began taking after loosing a great deal of weight, has helped me to stay at my goal weight.

Comment from: Kitty65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 09

Tried it for high cholesterol and it completely helped my IBS-D after 1 week and lasted for 10 years. I am having another bout of IBSD so got back on and it is helping again. I also have esophageal dismotility, hiatal hernia and GERD. This is no joke, if you take enough it stops IBSD, thank GOD!

Comment from: piratesteve19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 28

I found this product while I was taking stackers I have lost significant weight and find my self eating more but at smaller portions ok also I have found an increase in my metabolism

Comment from: celmy35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 28

Finish my constipation and I lost 7 pounds.

Comment from: evelyn75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 11

caused sever angioedema

Comment from: ladybug55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 21

I have only being using Sea fiber for 1 week and at this time I can't provide an overall satisfaction on whether the product will be beneficial for me.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 30